13

Grayson POV

The party was no where near over and it was clear that the boys didn't want to leave. So I decided to try and find Daniels girlfriend. I had seen a picture of her before so I knew who I was looking for. She wasn't with Daniel so I just wandered around the house until I saw her.

She was standing by the door talking to some people. I slowly walked up to her. "Hey, are you Daniels girlfriend?"

"Yeah why"

"Oh I'm Jacks girlfriend, I'm Grayson London."

"Oh that's such a pretty name, I'm Brailey"

"Aw thanks, I was just about to say how much I loved yours"

"Awe thanks, have you seen Daniel?"

"I haven't seen any of the boys in about an hour. I was gonna ask you if you'd seen them"

"I've been looking for a while but I gave up"

"They're probably outside"

We looked for them for a few minutes but gave up when we realized we wouldn't find them. We started talking and I found out that she was 17, she did online school and she had met Daniel at he beach. Their story of how they met was so sweet. I wish I had met Jack in a romantic way like that.

"So my boyfriend Tyler asked me to meet him at the beach. He said he had something special planned. I got to the beach and he was holding a box. I thought it was going to be something sweet but when I opened it, it was all my stuff. I was confused and I asked him about it. He looked at me and said 'it's over. I can't do it anymore. I found someone who isn't a dumb blonde like you'" I couldn't let her finish, I interrupted her.

"Hold up. So he broke up with you because you're blonde? That's messed up. There's nothing wrong with being blonde"

"I know, we were dating for more than two years. I never thought we'd break up. He was the one I thought I'd marry someday. I guess not.

"That really sucks. Continue your story though, I'm interested to see how you and Danny met"

"So Tyler broke up with me and left me on the beach. I was sitting in the sand crying and someone tapped my shoulder. I wiped my eyes and looked up. It was Daniel. He looked at me sincerely and said 'hey, I heard what happened. Don't worry about him, he's a jerk. He doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you' that made me smile and he sat down next to me. We started talking and we spent hours at that beach. He drove me home and got my number. He texted me everyday to see if I was okay and he was just so sweet.
One day, he asked me to have lunch with him. We had been talking for a few months now so I said yes. I was completely over Tyler by now and Daniel knew that. We got to the restaurant and he asked me out. It was so sweet. He had the waiter spell it out in chocolate syrup on a plate with our dessert. I couldn't imagine how I'd be without Daniel. I probably would've done something I'd regret if he hadn't been there to comfort me. He's truly an amazing guy."

"Daniels such a sweetheart. You guys are really cute together"

She smiled and the boys came walking up to us.

"There you are! Where were you?"

"We went to grab McDonald's"

"You didn't text me"

"Yes we did, you never answered" I felt my pockets and realized I didn't have my phone. Oh crap. I thought. I groaned and told everyday what happened. We all walked around looking for my phone.

We looked for about 10 minutes and a random girl walked up to me. "Hey, are you Grayson?"

"Yeah why"

"I found your phone and I've been looking for you"

"Oh my gosh thank you so much, we've been looking for it for a while now"

"It's no problem"

"How'd you know it was mine?"

"Oh, my friend Nevaeh said it was yours, she saw the lockscreen of you and your boyfriend"

"Well thanks for finding my phone, both of you"

"You're welcome, I'm merily by the way."

She gave me her number and I put mine in hers too. She handed me the phone and walked away. I was so glad someone had found it. Now I had a few more friends to hangout with too. I put them all in a group message so I wouldn't forget.

Grayson London- hey! It's Grayson. I was just putting you guys in this so we could make plans sometime lol

Brailey - okay fine with me haha

Nevaeh- same lol

Victoria - we should make plans this weekend

Amanda Rose- yes!

Merily - I'm free Saturday

Aislyn- I'll have to check

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. I checked to see if the guys were ready to leave and they finally were. We piled back in my car and started the short drive home. I hadn't drank anything so I was the one driving again. Corbyn was drunk and sang some random cartoon songs the whole way back.