66

Grayson POV

We all danced around the backyard with each other for a few hours. We were having so much fun we didn't even notice Jack was missing. Well they didn't, I did. I kept looking through the window only to see him still sitting on his phone in the same position. Brianna came up behind me and smiled softly. I returned the smile and she sat down beside me.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure bri"

"Do you um do you think I should be worried about Zach and Amanda?"

"No, I think he's just excited to see her. They're not going to get back together, I heard she got a new boyfriend"

"Oh okay thanks. Are you okay though? You seem kind of down" I tilted my head in the direction of the window and she looked over at Jack.

"How long has he been in there?" She asked.

"Since 2." I sighed

"Ouch. It's 6 right?"

"Yep." I said and popped the "p". Her lips formed a frown and she leaned over and gave me a hug. "Maybe something happened" she suggested. Right as she said that Aislyn walked up and sat down on the arm of the couch. "Maybe something happened with who?" She asked. "Jack" I replied and motioned towards the window. She looked over just like Brianna did and frowned.

"I walked in there a second ago and it sounded like he was talking to his mom" she said. I hoped everything was okay. I got up to go check on him. I slid open the back door and made my way towards the sunroom where Jack was sitting. I heard him talking to someone still. "Yeah I love you too ann-mom. I love you too mom" He said whenever he saw my reflection in the mirror.