22

Grayson POV

I was awakened by the sound of giggling boys and water pouring all over my face. They dropped the bowl on my lap and ran out of the room before I could even process what happened. I screamed and sat up really fast. "COME BACK IN HERE. ALL OF YOU"

I saw Jonah peek his head in the door sheepishly. "Yes Grayson?"

"What was that for??"

"Don't blame me, I didn't have anything to do with it"

"I don't believe you"

"Watch the video"

"WHAT VIDEO???" Jonah's eyes widened and he ran out of the room without saying anything. I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed. I remember falling asleep on the floor so one of them must've put me in here.

I got up and hopped in Jacks shower. He had a bathroom connected to his room. They were all downstairs eating breakfast or something so I'd have some peace for a while. I dried my hair and straightened it. I looked at my phone and there was a text from my mom.

Momma- hey hun..I heard you leave last night. I'm not mad, I don't blame you. Your dads coming home tomorrow so if you wanna stay with the boys then you can. You'll have to come home soon though.

Grayson London- thank you mom, love you

I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. They were all sitting on the couch laughing at something on Zachs phone. As soon as they saw me, they all scrambled. Daniel knocked Corbyn down trying to run away. I ran after them and caught Jack. "What video jack"

"I don't know what you mean babe"

I narrowed my eyes."You know exactly what I mean"

"Oh um, gotta blast?" He said and ran away before I could grab him again. They all ran to Daniels car and left me standing there. I huffed and grabbed my keys. I guess I'd be driving alone today. I stopped by Starbucks and grabbed myself a venti pink drink. I made it to school right as the bell was ringing. I sat down in my seat and stared at the board. I didn't plan on talking to any of them until somebody showed me the video.

"Hey gray" Jonah said and poked my side playfully. "Grayson talk to me" Daniel said and flicked my arm. "But we love you" Corbyn said and stuck his lip out. Jack kept kissing my cheek and expecting me to say something to him but I didn't, I just sipped my drink and paid attention to my teacher.

In the halls, they all walked with me and hugged me before going into my next class, weird. I had next class with all of them except Jonah. They kept texting me but I just put them on do not disturb. I swear if there was a video of them pouring water on me, I was gonna kill them. I knew that my face looked absolutely horrible from hours of crying and god knows what face I was making.

Corbeann answer meeeee

Jonah murris I didn't do anything, don't be mad at me

Jack :) why won't you talk to me 😭

Danny I'm bored without you

Babyface Zach I miss your voice already

Jack :) stop flirting with my girl guys

Babyface Zach she could be my girl 😏

Jack :) you've got a girlfriend Babyface.

Jonah murris my gf and I are having some problems.

Danny really? Since when?

Jonah murris she's jealous of Grayson

Corbeann really, why?

Jonah murris I've got no idea

Jack :) that's weird man

They kept talking and by the end of class, I had 67 messages from them. Why couldn't they talk in a group message without me in it?

I got up to go to next class, which I had with all of them..again. Unfortunately I sat at a table with all of them so there was no escaping. We were supposed to be doing a group project so I had to talk to them.