65

Grayson POV

We pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. We were planning on just watching something on Netflix since everybody was busy. I unlocked the front door and Daniel and I walked in. I set my wallet down on the table by the door and slipped my shoes off. Everybody jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE" which scared the living crap out of us. I screamed and Daniel jumped back, hitting his head in the process. One second the house was dead silent and the next there were 15 people screaming.

We both smiled and walked into the kitchen where they had hid. Once it hit us that they had thrown a surprise party, we couldn't stop smiling. We really did have the best friends. We talked and ate random things they had bought for a while until they pushed us towards the couch and shoved presents at our feet. We each opened one at a time because they insisted we take pictures after every one, I didn't realize they had turned into my mother.

We held up matching vans first. We had both really wanted the blue checkered ones for a while now. We smiled for the picture and put them back in the box. We both grabbed the next presents and tore into the bags.

"Dude" Daniel said and held up a brand new drone. "This-this is sick" he said, grinning ear to ear. He had just bought a really nice one but he could never get it to work so they took it back. Now he'd have a working drone.

I pulled my present out of my bag and gasped when I saw what it was. It was two plane tickets to Washington. "You'll finally get to meet your real mom Grayson" Jonah said softly.

"No way..who's this from?" I asked, still in shock.

"Your dad" Jonah answered. My mouth dropped in disbelief. Daniel rubbed my back for a second and we smiled with our presents for Zachs picture. We got a bunch of more things that included clothes, shoes, and other random things. I ended up getting new fairy lights for my bedroom, new Ray Bans and a new adidas tracksuit. Daniel got almost the same except he didn't get lights for his room, instead of lights he got new picks for his guitar. We had almost the same presents because we were almost the same person. It sounds crazy but we had all the same interests and when we went shopping we always ended up picking our similar outfits.

We started to get up whenever Corbyn told me to sit back down. Everybody looked confused and they sat down too. A door opened from down the hall and someone walked into the room. I looked up to see Jack holding a little pug puppy. I gasped and jumped up. I ran up to him and grabbed the puppy from his arms. I hugged him tightly and smiled from ear to ear.

"You're here! And you have a puppy! Jack!" I yelled. He laughed and gave me a kiss.

"I flew home early to surprise you for your birthday" he said as I played with the puppy.

"You bought a puppy?"

"Her name is Guppy"

"Guppy?" I laughed

"Hey it's your puppy but I wanted to name it" Jack shrugged. I sat down on the floor and played with the puppy. "It's so adorable I'm dying" Daniel said and ran over. "I want a puppy" he said and we all laughed.

We all hung out and played with Guppy for a while. Jack stayed on his phone for a while and nobody was understanding why. "Hey" I said and nudged his side with my elbow. He locked his phone and put it in his pocket. "What's so important on your phone?" I asked and he stretched his head. "It was just my mom, I'm sorry" he said. "Oh no it's okay Jack, just come and enjoy the party" I laughed.

We walked into the backyard where everybody was dancing and playing with the puppy. Tori was holding Guppy and dancing with Jonah. "I wanna steal your dog" she laughed. Jonah smiled at her "maybe I'll buy you a puppy"

"PLEASE DO ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER" she yelled and Jack and I laughed. Tori was my spirit animal sometimes.

"Oh wow I thought you loved me already" Jonah joked. "I'll love you even more if I can have a puppy" She said and he hugged her. He kept his arms around her and she was buried in his chest. "We'll go look tomorrow" He said and kissed her head.

Suddenly Jacks phone rang and he ran back into the house to answer it. Daniel gave him a weird look and put his arm around me. "I'm sorry I don't know what's up with him today"

"Maybe it really is his mom" I said and shrugged. Daniel dragged me over to the grass and we started dancing. He spun me around and I danced on my own for a minute. He clapped and smiled at me. "Yeah go Grayson!" He said and I laughed. This was a pretty amazing party so far, I didn't want the night to end.