49

Grayson POV

I heard Victoria tell them what happened and I thought about Jack. He was going to be so mad at me. I tried to get up the stairs as quietly as possible but I just couldn't because of my leg. I sighed and sat down on the stair and started scooting up backwards, it was the only way I could get up the stairs without falling. I had left my crutches at the bottom of the stairs so I'd have to scoot into my room too.

I got to the top of the stairs and heard my dads phone ring. Weird, he wasn't supposed to be home right now. Him and my mom had gone to "couples therapy"like that was going to do any good. I slowly stood up and used the wall to help me hop over to their bedroom, but the ringing wasn't coming from there. I walked over to the guest bedroom and saw his suitcases laying on the floor. I realized he must have left his phone in his suitcase. I unzipped the front pocket of the small red one he used as a carry on. I picked up his phone and saw there was a few texts and a new voicemail.

*one voicemail from Keri Seavey*

Keri Seavey? Isn't that Daniels mom? I was so confused. I unlocked his phone and listened to it.

A/n I forgot what I named Grayson's dad so just go with it😂

"Hey Luke, I just wanted to make sure you got to California safely. Anna and I miss you already. I hope you enjoy California while you're there for business. Don't have too much fun. I love you"

What? What just happened? I needed to call Daniel.