59

Who do you picture Grayson as?

Daniel POV

I showed her the picture and she immediately started crying. Since we found out we were twins, we hadn't found anything about us as babies until now. It was the only thing our mom said she had of us together. She felt extremely bad about separating us and she had spent the whole week I was there trying to make it up to me.

I was excited to be back home around Grayson and our friends but I knew Jack was leaving today so I was going to let them spend time together before he left. Brai was on her way over and we were gonna swim with the guys for a bit while Grayson and Jack hung out.

There was a knock on the door and I jumped up to answer it. The week before I left Brailey and I hadn't gotten to spend a lot of time together because her family was in town and her mom wanted her around them. I swung open the door and she jumped into my arms.

"Daniel!"

"Hey babe" I said and kissed her cheek. We interlocked our hands and walked to the backyard. Jonah, Zach and Corbyn were already in the pool. She took her shorts and top off and I swear she had on the cutest bikini I've ever seen her wear. It was white and baby pink with little watermelons all over it and it had some cool lace up strappy things on the front.

Everybody knew about my watermelon obsession and slowly started wearing things with watermelons all over them. Two weeks ago Jonah had on some socks wth watermelons on them, Zach had a watermelon popsocket, Corbyn had a shirt and Jack had some vans with watermelons on the side. Grayson had a watermelon pool floatie but she couldn't swim so she just sat it in the living room and laid on it. I needed to buy myself some watermelon clothes.

Jack POV

We sat on the floor in her room eating ice cream and watching the cars movies. Those were her favorite Disney movies. She preferred the cars movies over any Disney princess movie. We were leaned up against her bed and she laughed every time they said something funny. I knew it was only two weeks but I was going to miss her company. She just made everything better. I was always in a better mood with her around.

"Oh I forgot to tell you but guess what" She said suddenly

"What gray"

"I get my cast off in about three weeks"

"I'll come with you and we can do something fun after"

"Do you think it'll hurt?"

"Probably not too bad, they're just taking it off"

"So I have to call the dance company soon.." She trailed off

"And?"

"Well depending on what the doctor says when I get my cast off there might be a small chance I actually can dance"

"That's amazing!"

"It's not for sure yet but when I went to get my cast checked he said it was healing good"

"That's really good gray" I said and we turned back to our movie. Before I knew it, it was 5 and we were piling in the car to take me to the airport. Daniel and Corbyn were in the back while I drove and Grayson was in the front seat. We held hands the whole time and Daniel helped her out of the car when we got to the airport so we could say goodbye.