32

I wasn't going to do jealous jack bc I didn't get the requirements I wanted for it, but I went to bed with 18k and woke up with 20k so i decided to do it anyway :)

Jack POV

It had been a few days since the party and Grayson and Jonah had been talking a lot. I heard about everything that happened. She was always right by his side and I didn't like it. They went out for lunch together the other day and she wouldn't tell me anything about it. They hung out everyday and never invited me or the others. It was starting to make me mad.  They were in her room right now and the boys and I were standing by my window listening. They were just as suspicious as I was. It was just casual conversation at first then Jonah said something that caught my attention.

"You can't tell him Grayson. He'll freak out. This has to stay between us. Please promise me you won't say anything about what happened"

"This can never happen again Jonah. I like you too but as-" That was all I needed to hear. I stormed out of my room but the others stayed to listen. She liked him? Jonah wasn't going to ruin my relationship just because he ruined his own. I had to put a stop to this. I opened Instagram and saw that they had posted a picture together about an hour ago.

(Pretend Danny is Grayson)😂😂😂

Caption: there's nothing like a lazy day with your best friend ❤️

Okay I said I wasn't going to get mad at them but the heart made me mad. I don't put heart emojis on posts with my best friends. He liked her and it was starting to feel like she liked him back. I couldn't take this. I texted Grayson

J- we've gotta talk

She didn't answer yet, probably because she was with Jonah but I didn't care. If she was going to choose him over me then that was her choice. I've always been there for her, yet she chooses him. This was making me mad. I needed to go cool down. I was halfway to the beach whenever my phone ringed. I answered it because it was Daniel.

"bro you've gotta come back. You didn't hear the whole thing. She told him she liked him AS A FRIEND. She had this whole speech about how she could never love someone the way she loves you. She's only been hanging out with him so he wouldn't be so depressed about Victoria. She loves you man. You gotta tell you you love her. I think it's time dude" With that, he hung up. My heart was now racing now that I knew she wasn't leaving me. I had to get home now. I forgot about that text I sent her, she must be really upset. I've gotta fix that.