60

Jack POV 

So I had a plan. Her birthday was coming up soon but I would be in Pennsylvania instead of California with Grayson. Or so she thought. I was going to do something for her I knew she'd love. Corbyn helped me set up the whole thing and she'd get her present a few minutes before I walked in a surprised her. The plan was to make her think there was no way I could make it home and I had asked Corbyn to pick up her present. As soon as she got her present I'd walk into the room and surprise her with part 2.

I hugged her goodbye at the airport and she got back into the front seat. Daniel hopped in the drivers seat and they waved before leaving. I checked my bag and walked through security. Once I was at my gate I sat and played on my phone until it was time to board. I texted everyone goodbye and hopped on my plane. I texted my mom to let her know I just got on the plane.

Jack -hey mom I just wanted to tell you I just got on the plane

mom - okay, we can't wait to see you!

Jack - I can't wait to see you either

mom - isla says she loves you

jack - squeeze her cheeks for me

Mom- will do! Have a safe flight we love you ❤️

I clicked off my phone and rested my head against the window. I fell asleep soon after we were in the air.

Grayson POV

I scrolled through Instagram while everybody else swam in the pool and I came across a picture from an old friend in San Diego.

120 likes, 34 comments @lauren_hills isn't he just adorable? Ben bought him for me and we named him Max 😍

@lauren_hills isn't he just adorable? Ben bought him for me and we named him Max 😍

@benbayer anything for my beautiful girlfriend. Happy two years babe

@tiffaniii aw he's so adorable! Btw Ben, we haven't talked in a while, hmu! @benbayer

@lauren_hills @tiffaniii I don't think so..

@username1 omg Lauren he's so cute

@username2 bens such an amazing guy

@GraysonLondon he's so cute lor! Congrats on your 2 year with Ben btw

@lauren_hills @graysonlondon aw thank you! I remember when you introduced us sophomore year and we started dating.

@graysonlondon I want a dog... @Jackaverymusic