30

Hey...I fell asleep while I was updating so don't be mad at me 😂

Grayson POV

I don't know when we fell asleep, but I know I woke up all sweaty. Dang it got really hot outside. The sun was bright and shining down on us. I looked over at Jack to see that this beautiful curls were stuck to his face with sweat. He still looked so cute sleeping though. I tried to stand up in the floaty but I ended up falling into the water. I didn't really care though, it felt really nice. I splashed around for a minute and woke jack up. He took his shirt off and jumped in too.

We played around in the water and heard my back door open. Four boys ran out and jumped into my pool. One of them grabbed me by the leg and pulled me under. I kicked and tried to get above water again whenever they kissed me. I realized it was Jack. I kissed him back and he let me go. I got above water and started laughing.

I asked Zach what time it was since he was standing on the patio. He said it was 11am so we turned on some music. We danced and had fun. Corbyn suggested we invite their girlfriends. I said okay and ordered a few pizzas. I told them I'd text them and invite them.

Grayson London- hey guys, the guys and I are hanging out in my pool if you wanna join

Brailey (Daniel gf)- of course, I'll be there at 12 if that's fine

Victoria (Jonah gf)-is Jonah gonna be there..?

Grayson- yeah Vic, jonahs gonna be here

Victoria (Jonahs gf) well I kinda wanna bring Shawn..we're close friends now

Aislyn (Corbyn gf)- yeah I'm coming, and I'm bringing ice cream

Amanda rose(Zach gf)- I'm already in town so I'll just grab a bathing suit from my house and head over there

Merily - sure! I'm coming at 12

Nevaeh- same for me

Grayson- thanks guys :)

I went inside to put my bikini back on since I was swimming in the pajamas. I just grabbed a random one from my drawer. It was a maroon top that wrapped around my neck and had a little opening in between the boobs. I put my gray flowered bottoms on and went outside.

Jack went inside really quick to go put his on. He came back out in maroon bottoms. "Why you copying me jacky?"

"I'm not, I wore these last night. You're the one copying me"

"I just grabbed a random one"

"You still look as beautiful as ever" Jack said and winked at me before jumping into the pool. My mom came outside with our pizzas and I tried to go grab my wallet so I could pay her back but she refused. I thanked her and set the pizzas on the bar. It was almost 12 so I expected they'd be here soon. I figured I needed to tell Jonah about Shawn.

"Hey Jonah, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah sure whats up" He said pulling himself out of the pool. We walked over to the bar and sat down.

"Well, Victoria's coming"

"That's great"

"No, she's bringing Shawn with her.."

"What why?!"

"She said they're close friends"

"That's bull"

"I thought you and her were good?"

"She said we were but I guess my mistake was too much for her."

"Nobody will tell me what you said to her"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Of course Jonah"

"I said 'I love you Grayson' "

"Jonah you didn't.."

"I did, I really messed up"

"You didn't mean it though..right?"

"No Grayson, I meant it. That's the problem"

Suddenly it felt like the world was spinning and I couldn't focus on anything. He couldn't love me..he had a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. He can't do this. He's just kidding Grayson I told myself. He couldn't be serious. Jack was going to flip out. Wait..Jack already knew. Why would he not tell me?