50

Last chapter was short bc I'm double updating while I have the chance, might not update a lot for the rest of July bc my little brother is visiting until aug 1. I haven't seen him in a long time and I'd like to enjoy time with him while he's here.

Grayson POV

I picked up my own phone and clicked on Daniels contact. It rang and rang before he finally answered. He sounded tired.

"Hey gray whats up"

"Did you just wake up?"

"Did you just wake me up? Yes. Was I having an amazing dream? Yes."

"Sorry Danny"

"It's okay gray, I still love you"

"You might not after what I'm about to tell you"

"What why"

"Um well wemighthavethesamedad"

"What?"

"Wemighthavethesamedad"

"Grayson you're mumbling"

"WE MIGHT HAVE THE SAME DAD"

"Why do you think this?"

"Come over here"

"Okay are you in your room?"

"No I'm in the guest bedroom right beside, he quiet tho, Aislyn, Victoria and Jack are downstairs"

"Okay I'm coming" He said and hung up. A few minutes later I heard him walking down the hall and then he sat down beside me. "So tell me what's up"

"Well I heard my dads phone ringing so I came in here and saw that a Keri Seavey called. I listened to the voicemail and it's your mom Daniel."

"No way, maybe you heard wrong"

"No. Her contact says Keri Seavey and the voicemail said something about Anna"

"Anna? My sister Anna?"

"Listen to it for yourself" I said and played the voicemail for him. His eyes widened when he heard his mom's voice. "Oh my god Grayson, we're related" He said shocked.

I heard someone come up the stairs and turned to see Jack standing in the doorway. "What's going on?"

"Um" Daniel said. Jack narrowed his eyes and I quickly said "not what you think, come and listen to this"

He sat down beside me and I passed him the phone. "Keri Seavey? As in Daniels mom?"

"Just listen" Jack listened to it and his eyes were as wide as Daniels when he first heard it. "No way"

"This is so weird, I never knew I had another sister"

"Wait is your dad also Daniels dad then?"

"That's what I'm guessing"

"Have you ever met Grayson's dad?" Jack asked Daniel

"No I've only seen the back of his head, I don't know how I didn't realize it was my dad too."

"Do you think he knows Daniel lives next door?" Jack asked me

"I think he knows, that just explains why he's always in a rush to leave whenever one of you comes over. He's probably afraid Daniel will see him"

"That makes sense, it's messed up though. Why wouldn't he tell you?"

"I don't think he wants us to know he has two families" I said. I was getting really mad. I would've loved to grow up with Daniel as a brother. That would've been so amazing, but no, my dad never told me he had two families. I wonder if my mom knew. I heard them pull up in the driveway and I panicked. "We've either gonna confront him or hide Daniel"

"I say we confront him" Jack and Daniel both said at the same time.

"Okay then help me up and let's go" I said and they pulled me to my feet. They helped me down the stairs and my parents were walking in the front door right as we got to the bottom of the stairs. My dad looked up and his eyes widened. He took a step back and my mom looked really confused.

"Luke have you not met Daniel? He's one of Grayson's best friends"

"Um"

"Yeah dad, have you met Daniel? YOUR SON" I said and my dad looked furious

"How did you-why are you-"

"Keri Seavey left a voicemail." I said and my mom looked over to my dad. She had no idea what was going on. Aislyn and Victoria sat in the kitchen awkwardly while this was all going down.

"You had no right to go through my phone"

"You had no right to hide my brother from me for 17 years."

"Brother? What are you talking about Grayson?" My mom asked.

"Why Don't you ask dad, I'm sure he has all the answers"