Chapter 8

"I think I'm going to use this gun

"I think I'm going to use this gun." I said to Bey as I played around with my revolver pistol.

She came over and got in the bed with me as I continued to play around with the gun "Are you serious Shawn? You're going to make that boy have second thoughts about seeing Lexi."

I smirked, "That's the whole point. His ass needs to know my daughter ain't go be a notch on his belt. She doesn't need to be dating so he can go find someone's daughter to mess with."

"You are trying to make her hate you for the rest of her teenage years. Why can't you trust her?"

I looked at Bey and shook my head. She didn't get it, she was a woman so in her mind she thought trusting her child would do some good, but I'm a man. I used to be these lil boys running around, spitting game to somebody's daughter, getting them where I wanted and breaking their hearts once I got what I wanted. I know every trick in the book and I'll be damn if I watch my daughter get played by some boy who only wants to get in between her legs.

"Beyoncé, remember when we meet, I was still out here fucking around and running game on every woman I got in contact with. I know how this boy thinks and I know for damn sure he doesn't want to get to know Lexi for who she really is. He wants to know if he can spit the right things to her so he that he lay her down and I be damn if that happen."

Bey nodded her head and laid on my chest, even though we haven't been on the best of terms lately it felt good having my wife cuddling on my chest. I know I been an asshole to her, but it's only because I hate how our argument led to her putting her hands on me. I never want her to think it's okay to hit me because she's mad just like I know it's not okay to ever lay my hands on her.

"Baby are you still mad at me?" She whispered. I felt her rubbing on my chest as she awaited my answer.

"Naw, I'm not mad anymore." I placed my gun on my nightstand and focused my attention on the beautiful woman I had laying on me.

"Then why have you still been giving me the cold shoulder?"

I shrugged my shoulders because I really didn't have an answer. Maybe it was the fact I was angry and embarrassed that I got my ass beat by my wife.

"You know I'm sorry for what I did?" she said lowly. "I hate what did I and I promise to never get that angry."

She sat up and I saw her eyes glossy. Pulling her on my lap, she straddled me and wrapped her arms around my neck as my hands rested on her hips.

"I been forgave you. I just been an asshole for no reason." I rubbed her hips in a sensual motion as we both stared into each other eyes. "Just don't let that shit happen again ma."

She bit her lip and the glossy eyes she had turned seductive, "Or what's go happen?"

I laid my head back on the headboard and soaked in her sexiness. I don't know how I became so lucky, but I swear I'm thankful that for having one fine ass wife.