Chapter 21

Didn't proof read but enjoy😘

Halloween 2025

Today is Halloween and I can admit I am excited for today. I've never been into Halloween when I was a child, but when I started to have kids my attitude change. I just love dressing them up in cute costumes and letting them eat all the candy they want.

"Logan said not to be late for the party." I heard Shawn say as I was going through the closet looking for Blue and I costume. Blue and I were going as Salt N' Pepper while Shawn was going as Dwayne from A Different World. I was going to bring Sage, but my mother assisted that she could keep him for me.

"Tell her to kiss my ass and I will be there whenever I feel like it." Logan was throwing a Halloween party that consisted both of adults and kids which means I can't get drunk as I wanted but hey, as long as my baby has fun then that's all that matters.

As I was bending over about to grab the shoes that match our outfits, I felt Shawn hands roam all over my butt.

"You, got a nice ass" He mumbled then slapped my ass. I jumped a little from the powerful slapped. All I had on was my panties underneath my robe so the slapped hurt just a bit.

"You should let me get a quickie in." I giggled and stood up and turned around to see him biting his lip with lust in his eyes. "Come on Bey, stop playing."

I looked down at him and sure enough he was hard as hell. His hard dick was begging to be free through his grey sweatpants.

Grinning I put the shoes down and got down on my knees. Shawn eyes lit up in excitement.

I grabbed the sides of his sweatpants and pulled them down. Just like that I was met with the second love of my life.

I grabbed his dick and teased him by licking the tip, that alone caused him to moan out and I haven't even gotten started yet.

"Well damn Bey." he moaned when he felt me swallow him whole. I tried my best to relax my jaws as I took my husband whole. When I felt comfortable enough I began to suck him as if my life depended on it.

I can tell it was getting too good for him. He went from standing on his own, to leaning on the closet for support. I could just feel his knees ready to give out on him.

Shawn held my hair as he watched me do tricks with my tongue. For some reason, he always say I look pretty when I'm giving him head.

"Shit, I'm almost there!" Thank god, I could feel myself getting locked jaws. Just as my husband was about to release himself, we got interrupted throwing us completely off.

"Mommy! Daddy! Where are you guys!" Blue yelled for us. Shawn quickly helped me off the floor and put his member back inside in his sweats.

"There you guys are. I've been calling y'all name all day."

"Sorry, lefty we were busy huh getting your costume together." Shawn half way told the truth. I was in here getting things together before he came in bothering me.

"Aw okay" Blue said. Just when I thought she was going to let it go she made a funny face.

"Mommy why your knees so red?" I heard Shawn chuckle while I was feeling embarrassed.

"Because I had fell tripping over the shoes." It wasn't the best lie but she's a kid so she should believe anything.

"Oh well can someone fix me something to eat, I'm starving." Good, she bought my lie.

I told Shawn to put the costumes on the bed so that I could fix Blue something to eat. By the time we would be done eating it would be time to go. It was already 4:25 and the party started at 6 so I wanted to get there early so that I could leave early.