Chapter 28

It has been two weeks since I lost my virginity and I am scared as hell of my mother finding out. Like I'm legit walking on egg shells around her so that I don't give myself away.

When Michael dropped me off at my Nana house, I was taking my time walking towards the house because I was thinking of a lie to tell just in case my grandmother asked why I was walking funny.

Thankfully she was too sleepy to even pay attention to me, plus Sage was in the room crying so she quickly opened the door for me and hurried back to him. As soon as I made it upstairs, I soaked my body in the steamiest bath ever. It helped take away the pain and relax my legs a bit.

When my parents came back from their vacation, they were so happy and couldn't help to have a smile on their faces. My mother bragged about how she needed that break from work and us and how she felt rejoice. Just seeing them this happy kind of made me feel bad because I know how angry and disappointed they will be if they only knew what I have done.

I don't honestly regret it because I did it with someone I trust. But I am wondering will this change my relationship with Michael. We never said if we are back together or not, so it leaves me a bit confuse. Especially now that he is barely answering my phone calls. Anytime I call him, he will pick up and we will talk for only a few seconds. When I asked him about that he claimed he's been busy with basketball so I shouldn't take an offense to him not talking to me like that.

I'm not trying to overthink so I'm not going to assume the worst and think he's playing me. He's been honest with me this far so why lie now?

BFF👯‍♀️: We're outside.

I looked down at my phone and saw that China had text me letting me know her and her sister was outside. We were going Christmas shopping today.

Grabbing my phone and jacket, I left out my room and closed my door. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to let Shawn know I was leaving. Since Blue and I are on Christmas Vacation, Shawn decided to just work from home so that someone can be at the house with us. My mother couldn't keep taking days off so she's been at work since they have been back from vacation.

"Hey, Shawn. China and her sister is outside waiting on me." I said when I walked into the kitchen. He was in the middle of feeding Sage his lunch.

"Alright, be safe and don't spend all your money on us." He joked.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Trust me I won't. You and mom are getting socks for Christmas."

"Shoot, it doesn't matter to me. I'll just take your expensive gifts back and buy me that new diamond Rolex that I've been eyeing." I softly laughed, knowing Shawn he probably would.

I told him bye and walked outside and spotted, Lauren's 2014 Range Rover, parked in front of the house instead of in the drive way. Making my way over to the car, I opened the backseat and got in.