Chapter 31

Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy for the past week with my schooling. But I'm situated now so back to regular updates🤗 

10 weeks.

She's 10 weeks pregnant.

My 14-year-old daughter is fucking 10 weeks pregnant.

I don't know if I should cry the pain away or strangle her to death.

If I strangle her then I would be killing my child and grandchild.

Oh my God!! I am going to be a grandmother. This is too early for me and definitely too soon for her. Why did she do this to herself? Why couldn't she had just come to me so that this could have been avoided?

All these thoughts ran through my mind as I drove us home. I was about to snatch her up when we were in the doctor's room, but Dr. Hawthorne saved her. Told me it was best to cool down and talk to her about this. I didn't want to talk, I wanted to beat her ass until common sense was instilled in her because it's obvious my child lacks it.

I pulled up in the garage and quickly shut the car off. I'm happy Shawn and the kids aren't home yet because I was in no mood to deal with anybody so I'm just going to lock myself in the room, cry and asked God where did I go wrong in raising my child.

Maybe Kenneth was right. Maybe Lexi is repeating my mistakes.

It's just hurts that she went behind my back and did everything that I told her not to do.

I don't understand why she felt the need to even lay down with this boy. Now she has put herself in a fucked up position and there is no telling if this boy will actually be there for her.

I went into my room and slammed the door. I was so damn frustrated that the tears wouldn't even come down when I sat on my bed. I just felt the steam coming out of my ears as I rocked back and forth trying to calm myself down.

I closed my eyes and said a prayer. I needed God more than ever right now. I needed guidance in what to do with my daughter who is currently 14 and pregnant. Regradless of how angry I am at the end of the day I still have to be there for Lexi. She's going to need support with whatever decision to makes.

I laid back in the bed and took a deep breath. Today was exhausting and I just want to forget about everything that has happened.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard knocking at my door. Opening my eyes, I seen Lexi walking in with eyes blood shot red. Sitting up, I shook my head and chuckled.

"I don't know why you are still crying. Yo ass wasn't crying when you did the shit so why cry now? Because you got caught up?"

"Mom-

"No don't mom me!" I yelled interrupting her. "You went and not only had sex with this boy, but unprotected sex. Now you are sitting here knocked up and awaiting to see if you have chlamydia or not. Do you know how much bullshit you are putting yourself and your family through? And for what? So that some nappy headed ass boy can say he smashed? So that he can like you more?"

"I didn't mean to do anything of this" she cried.

"Oh no sweetie, you meant to have sex, what didn't mean to do is get pregnant and possibly contact a STD. Naw you wanted to be grown so now you have to deal with the consequences of it."

"And how the fuck did you allow this boy to go in you raw? Did you not believe you would get pregnant during your first time?" I know my daughter has been lacking common sense, but I pray she knew that she can get pregnant regardless if it was her first time or not.