Chapter 18

I held the back of Shawn's neck as he took his teeth and sunk them in my neck

I held the back of Shawn's neck as he took his teeth and sunk them in my neck. The pain of the bite turned me on so much that I arched my back. Reaching down, I searched for his third leg and wrapped my hand around it and massaged it. His dick was already hard, but somehow it got even harder as I stroked it nice and slow.

Flipping us, I was now on top and was ready to give my husband the ride of his life.

"Ssss" the both of us hissed as I sat down on his member. No matter how many times I ride him, it always takes me a minute to get adjusted to his size. If you ask me I don't even know how I could even handle it, but that's beside the point.

"Gone head and ride this dick." He encouraged me as I moved at a slow pace. I had to work my way to getting comfortable before I brought out the tricks.

I was enjoying making my husband lose his mind as I rode him like a cow girl, but I knew we couldn't enjoy this feeling for long. It was six something in the morning and the kids would be up soon. Shawn and I were just so horny that we couldn't wait until later on when we both came home from work. I mean I'm sure we will still have sex tonight but a quickie is what I need to help me get through the day.

"Fuck! Why you do that!" I slightly yelled and moan at the same time. He had used his lower half to create his own rhythm while he was underneath me. It threw me off guard causing him to take over.

Sitting up, he rearranged himself so that he's back was fully against the headboard, his face was in the crook of my neck. And with one hand he yanked my hair causing my head to fall back while his other hand latched on to my ass. I couldn't even mentally prepare myself before my husband took control and fucked me like a dirty hoe.

"Got damnit Shawn!"

"Shut the hell up before you wake up the kids." He said through clenched teeth.

I tried to do what he said, but it was so hard. I hate when we have sex when the kids are here sometimes because I can't express how great the sex is.

Shawn let go of my hair and put his hand on my waist and flip us over while he was still inside. It didn't take long for him to find my g-spot.

To stop myself from waking the kids up and the entire neighborhood, I just bit my lip and grabbed onto the sheets as I arched my back. This pleasure was too good.

"Gone head and let it go." he whispered in my ear and then licked it. He knows how much a turn on it is when he sucks on my ear.

Digging my nails into his back, I let out a whimpered as I came hard on his dick. It didn't take long for my love to be filled with his seeds. Just feeling his cum shooting inside me made my orgasm prolong. 

Grabbing his face, we kissed until we calmed ourselves down.

"Shit, I feel like falling back to sleep." Shawn said as he laid on his back, breathing heavily. Chuckling I put my head on his arm as I laid on my back as well.