Chapter 32

February 14, 2026

"What do you think we should get our girls?" I asked Sage as I carried him in my arms while pushing the buggy

Today was Valentine's Day so you know I am about to spoil all three of my girls. I already bought Bey's gifts which is a diamond necklace and two Gucci purses that she has been dropping hints about wanting for the past month. I'm in the store now buying Blue and Lexi some chocolate and getting them a teddy bear.

It's also Lexi's birthday today so I am thinking about getting her something else for the day, but I don't want Bey to be mad at me for doing so. The both of us had agreed to not get Lexi anything for her birthday because of everything she has been doing, but I can't help but to feel a bit sorry for her. To tell your child you ain't doing shit for their birthday is kind of harsh. Especially if you stick to your word.

But I feel like her behavior is changing. She hasn't been getting in trouble anymore since the day she told Bey about losing her virginity.

However, I do think something else is going on though. Beyoncé has been irritated more than ever and for the past few days she hasn't really said anything to anyone. Lexi has been quiet as well. She's has locked herself in her room and every time she comes out to eat dinner, it looks like she has been crying.

Anytime I asked either one of them what is going on, I never get the answer I am looking for. Lexi just sits there on mute and Bey just gives a smart-ass response and say that Lexi should tell me what's going on. It seems like some more shit has happen between the two of them, but neither one wants to say what has happen.

I just hope it's nothing major going on since they both want to stay silent about whatever the situation is.

I picked out all the stuff I wanted to buy the girls and even a couple of toys and candy for Sage so that he wouldn't feel left out and headed towards the checkout line. Once everything was purchased and paid for, Sage and I headed out to go back home.

As soon as I made my way inside the house, I went upstairs to lay Sage down for his nap. I don't know what it is about car rides, but kids fall asleep quickly. I took his shoes off and gave my son a kiss on the cheek before leaving his room. I cracked the door just in case he wakes up and want to walk out his room to find one of us. We have the safety gate blocking him from going downstairs so he will be fine walking around the hallway upstairs.