Good Terms

"I'm an engaged man. Don't call me baby doll." Zayn said sternly.

"Why are you here?"

"I couldn't get Liam on the phone, I noticed you and Louis came back without him." Harry said.

"He and Eric are still at the bar watching the game." Zayn said, stepping back to close the door.

"Wait," Harry said, smacking his large hand against the door to stop it from closing.

"The cold air is getting in!" Zayn snapped.

"I'm not cold air. Why don't you let me in?" Harry asked.

"Dunno, maybe I'd like to keep my underwear this time." Zayn snapped again.

"Babe, if I'm going to take your underwear again it'll be off your body." Harry smirked.

Zayn glared at him, trying to slam the door.

But, once again Harry's hand stopped it.

"Sorry, I know that was inappropriate. It's just hard for me to take you serious when you're angry. It's cute." Harry admitted.

"But honestly, I'm sorry. You deserve more respect than that. I take back what I said." Harry said, looking in his eyes.

"Whatever. Eric is bringing Liam back, okay? So you can go." Zayn said.

"You smell like chocolate." Harry said, looking down at him with sparkling eyes.

"Harry the cold air is getting in you-you need to go." Zayn said, making himself look away.

"You know, I can't believe that perfect boyfriend of yours left you for a sports game." Harry said, hands held behind his back as he walked inside.

Zayn sighed heavily, closing the door and debating calling the police.

He wasn't big enough to force Harry out on his own.

Though, Louis could probably help.

That was, if he didn't take showers that lasted for years.

"He didn't leave me for a sports game and he isn't my boyfriend. I left him there because he was so into the game and he is my fiance." Zayn corrected.

"Still. He's always seemed so glued to you. Don't tell me the magic is fading already." Harry smirked.

"You know what? I don't want to talk about him." Zayn said, looking at Harry now.

He knew Harry wouldn't quit talking like this if he told him to, so he chose to change the topic.

"Let's talk about you."

Harry raised his eyebrows. "Okay."

"Do you think you're going to break me and my fiance up?" Zayn asked.

"Don't see how that's really about me but okay." Harry mumbled.

"No, I don't think that."

"Then why are you over here talking like this? Indirectly insulting him?" Zayn asked.

"Dunno, it's just kind of fun." Harry smirked.

Zayn folded his arms, giving him a look.

"I like to make jokes when I'm in pain. A lot of people do that. There have been studies about it." Harry nodded.

"In pain?" Zayn echoed.

"Yeah. It kind of hurts to see someone you-" Harry stopped himself.

He paused for a little too long, swallowing.