POST-CREDIT SCENE

"You're acting weird," June tells me, as we walk out of the comic book store.

"Is this how you always are after someone comes with you to get your cousin comics?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"No. You just have this different vibe to you. Did you get bit by a poisonous spider or something?"

I laugh, "nope. Maybe its because I'm happy."

"You got over your depression? Its a miracle."

"Its going to take more than that, I think. . . There's... um, a certain person that..." I pause, as a red and blue shape flips from building to building. Several people around us look up.
I also gaze up at the rooftops and see Queens's web-slinger practicing his acrobatics.
A grin crosses my lips. "...makes me smile."

June watches Spidey somersault through the city. "Keep dreaming. Do you actually think Spider-Man is going to notice you out of a whole city of girls?"

I stare at Spidey, Peter from school, seeing him backflip, and twist in the air. My eyes follow his every move. I beam, "yeah. He'll notice me."

June rolls her eyes, "you got big dreams, kid."

My phone begins to ring, and only then do I take my gaze away from Spider-Man.
I put the device to my ear, "hello..? Yes, this is Fiona... Maria Hill wants to speak with me? About what?" I flick my eyes back to Spidey. "Yeah, I can make that timeframe. I'll be there." I end the call, slowly put down my phone, and look down at the caller ID.

"What was that about?" June asks.

"Another job," I reply.

I N T E N S I T Y   A N D   S P I D E R - M A N   W I L L    R E T U R N .

Author's Note:

Dun, dun, dun, dun, DUN. The saga continues! And you thought this was the end? Nope. We're just getting started. Two more Spider-Man movies and stories, plus The Avengers? Whaaaa?

Oh my God you guys! Homecoming comes out next week!!!! (Because its Saturday.) I'm dying! I need to see my Spider-Man in action. I'm going to have a panic attack!
Planning Infinity War, and the cover for the next Spidey book!
One more part about Fiona Justice and about the author...possibly?

Also, shout out to
marvelgeek06 and their book, Golden Phoenix. (Sorry, the "at" button is  broken... whoops)

If you liked this part give it a vote!
Like my stories? Check out my other stuff on my profile.
Gtg, byeeeee!
    ~ SHIELD-Avenger