20

Taehyung's

Three weeks full of awkwardness, anger, and stress. That's what happened after the talk Yoongi-hyung and Jungkook had. It's been really hard for me, Hoseok-hyung, and Jimin to not be affected on the tension between Yoongi-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, and Jungkook.

They will always argue about everything that they'll see wrong and some petty things and all I could do was to cover Seokjin's ears for him to not hear anything.

Sometimes, he will go to my bed to sleep with me and I'll be lying if I'll tell you that I don't like and I don't enjoy him being with me during cold nights. Hugging each other very tight to keep the warm.

Seokjin had moved on from what Yugyeom almost did to him. That boy was now kicked-out and we've heard that he's just home-shooling since there isn't school who's gonna accept him.

And if you'll question me if what did I do for Seokjin. Well.. I was the cause of Yugyeom's scar and bruised face before he left the school.

Hyung, are you okay?” A cute little voice asks and I already knew it was Seokjin.

I reassuringly smiled to him, nodding my head politely. “Of course. How about you? How's my baby doing?” I returned the question and the younger just sighed.

“Tomorrow is my Mom and Dad's death anniversary, hyung.”

“Do you want to visit them?”

“I don't know where cemetery they are.”

I tapped Seokjin's back, comforting him then kissing his hair and forehead.

“I love you, Seokjin-ah.”

“I love you too, hyung.”

But not like the way I love you.. I thought to myself. But maybe not yet, but I hope that soon, he will.

“Yo, Tae. I'll go to a friend's party, do you wanna come with me?” Jungkook suddenly appear that made me slightly jumped on my seat.

I shook my head calmly, “Enjoy the party.” I said then smile but Jungkook just rolled his eyes on me then walked out.

I forgot to tell you this, but Jungkook is back on being a playboy. Let's cheers for that, yehey! please note my sarcasm.

Hyung, why is Jungkook-hyung  always out to go to a friend's party?” The innocent boy beside me curiously asked, his brows knotted, making him look 10x cuter!

“Because he have tons of friends, Jinnie.”

Ton of girls actually.

-----

SPOILER!!!

He pushed the younger harshly, making him land on the ground. “Don't rely on me anymore. Fucking coward.” He hissed with so much anger then turned his back, walking away from the younger.

The younger started crying, his tears falling down on the ground, sobbing uncontrollably, nearly suffocating himself from too much crying.

He clutched on his shirt tightly, blurting out a not so audible and almost a whisper; “I thought you'll protect me, hyung. You said you'll protect me.” He sobbed.

The little boy felt a light tap on his shoulder but he didn't dare to look up.

“I'm here, I'll protect you.”

After he heard the sincere and calm voice. The boy slowly look up. Hyung..”

The man smiles warmly to the little boy. “I'm always here.. I'll protect you.” The man then wiped the younger's tears.

-----

a/n; just a filler chap before the long chapter; the upcoming. sorry if this is short but i hope this is satisfying. xxx