21

Third Person's

Jungkook-ah, are you going to walk with us?Jimin asks calmly but Jungkook just answered him with an eye-roll.

No. Now, go away with that thing. Jungkook pointed to Seokjin like he was the most disgusting thing he'd seen.

Shut up, Jungkook. Just hurry and finish your breakfast!” Hoseok scolded the latter who just shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. How rude.

Yah, Namjoon. Faster! We're going to be late!” Yoongi exclaimed while knocking on Namjoon's door abruptly.

Hoseok and Jungkook look at Yoongi who look pretty annoyed because of Namjoon's slow movements.

He woke up very late though. It's his fault also. Jungkook monotonously said then rolled his eyes, making Hoseok sigh at his actions and rudeness.

What's happening to you?” He asked the younger, only to be ignored.

Jungkook looked at the brown wall-clock in the middle of the dining room's wall. Bye, hyung. Then he slung his backpack on one of his shoulders, walking out of the house cooly.

Hoseok then again sighed. He know why Jungkook is acting like that, it was obviously because of Seokjin. But that's not a valid reason for him to be so rude with his hyungs.

Hoseok might be their sunshine but he highly doubt that because he thinks that Seokjin is. He is the mood maker but Seokjin is the reason of their smiles and laughs.

Just looking at Seokjin's fragile and innocent being will make you enjoy your life. Like there was an actual angel that lord had sent to their house. Since the younger looks like a real angel.

Hoseok was soon snapped out of his thought when he heard Yoongi's raspy voice and Namjoon's deep one. Hyung, we're going. Namjoon said then smile, showing his deep and beautiful dimples.

Take care of yourself, Hoseok-ah. Don't forget to close the door if you're leaving for work already. Bye. Yoongi waved his hands.

Now, Hoseok is alone. Maybe I can pick up Seokjin and the others from school after my work. He grinned widely, making the house shine more.

-----

AT SCHOOL.
Jimin and Jin are walking with their hands intertwined with each other tightly. Jimin doesn't want to let go of Seokjin's hand but the younger pulled his hands off his hold.

Seokjin smiled brightly and Jimin thought that the angels were now bowing down on the younger's beauty.

What if Seokjin is really an angel?
Jimin shook his head on the thought then smiled back. Bye, Jinnie.

“See you later, hyung. Seokjin walked in to the classroom with a frown while looking on the empty arm-chair beside him.