T.M.L 5

Destiny

"Mommy look at me" De'Anthony said while jumping in the bouncing house.

"I see you baby, be careful though".

"He's fine Des let him be a boy" Ant come sitting in front of me.

I still haven't got the chance to ask him about the number I found in his phone. Maybe this is the right time to do it, might as well get it over with.

"Ant I need to ask you something".

"No Des I'm not cheating on you and the unknown number that's in my phone are promoters, anything else you wanna ask"?

I was lost for words, cause for one how did he know I was going to ask him that?

"I guess not since you read right through me, look don't think I'm accusing you. I just be having these weird feelings that you seeing someone else".

Anthony place his fork down grabbing the both of my hands. "I love you too much Des to even think about cheating on you, I would never in my life hurt you".

Giving a warm smile, "I hear you".

"Hey dad come jump with me" De'Anthony came running up to Ant tugging on his arm.

"Ight little man let's go".

While Ant went off with our son I was at ease to know that Anthony wasn't cheating on me so he say, I'll take his word for it for now.

Lucas

"Hell yeah I'm about her I don't play around treat her like the shit yeah, cause I be loving on my baby Fuck another bitch, yeah yeah, you my first lady"....

"Hold on stop the track" I tell Rick from outside the booth. I was receiving a call from Jasmine, probably want me to bring her some food.

"Yes baby mama".

"Lucas where are you, I need you to come home".

"Why what's wrong? You about to have the ba-"? I was on my out the studio until she cut me off.

"No the baby is fine, how long you gonna be at the studio"?

"A couple more hours but if you need me then I'm on my way".

"Before you come home can you br-".

"Bring you home some chilli cheese fries with a large raspberry tea" I finish the rest of her sentence.

"That's why I love you".

"I love you too see you in a minute".

After getting off the phone with Jas I told Rick to wrap everything up before leaving. Anything my lady wants she gets no question ask, I make sure her and my baby has everything they need cause they will always come first.

June

Enjoying the California weather I was interrupted by Alana who is my manager.

"It better be important Alana".

"Oh it is, you will be going on tour".

Sitting up from my chair I turn to face Alana who had this smile on her face.

"Tour? For how long"?

"Six months but that's not all, you will be on tour with Anthony Alsina".

"Wow that is awesome, let me go call him right now".

I wonder did he know about this probably not. This should be interesting me being on tour with Anthony, I'm looking forward to this.