T.M.L 15

Anthony

"Stop bullshitting me Ant and tell me, did you and June had something going on while on tour"?

I couldn't even settle down for a minute with Destiny already getting on my ass about the whole thing that went down.

"Destiny for the last time no nothing happen. You know how paparazzi can be they like to start up rumors".

"You wouldn't lie to me right"?

"No Des I wouldn't".

"Foreal Anthony I'm not playing, I know I lied to you in the past but we both move pass that. I just don't want you telling me any lies, if something did happen just tell me".

It was like she was trying to get me to confess which I refuse. Once all this die down everything will be back to normal but until then I gotta watch my back.

June

"Stop the music I need to take ten" leaving out the booth I had to get some fresh air. For the past couple of days I've been trying to figure out how I was going to accept the fact I'm pregnant.

I haven't even got in touch with Anthony. Many people been trying to get me on their show and ask questions which I refuse.
It's nobody business that I slept with Anthony. I pull out my phone to dial Ant number to see if he would pick up, let the phone ring like the fifth time I ended the call.

Either way he's gonna have to face me or I will let the world know I'm carrying his seed.