T.M.L 29

Lucas & Jasmine

''Say cheese Lucita".

''Cheese!!!" Lucita say smiling extra hard causing Jas and Lucas to laugh at their baby girl.

Lucas rap career start taking off to the point he move his family into a bigger place in a better neighborhood. Jasmine is still doing tattoos while being a good mother to little baby Lucita.

Chris & Brittany

"Drop it down, drop it down down low
Drop it down, drop it down down low
Do the baby mama when I step out on the floor
One month, two month, three month, four
Hit the baby mama when Im stepping through the door" Bri sang as she dance around the house while Chris was watching her.

''Keep on shaking, gone fool around and shake my baby loose" Chris tell her.

The moment Brittany found out she was pregnant she was so happy she couldn't wait to find out the sex of the baby and all. According to Chris he already had names for his son that he claims Brittany would be having instead of a girl.

Now that Bri is pregnant she sho nuff give Chirs hell and she's loving it.

Anthony & Destiny

''Let's gooo!!! Yeah that's my baby out there" Destiny cheer on as De'Anthony made a touchdown on the field.

Anthony is still doing music while Destiny do her mommy duties. Des still act and still make sure her kids are taking care of.

From the pain, hurt, trust issues, amd lies both of the couples work out the situation and became stronger than before.

The End