T.M.L 17

Destiny

"We can really fly down to Atlanta and beat some ass like foreal".

"Brittany calm down" Jasmine tell her.

"Nah ain't no calm down both of they asses need beat".

"Destiny look pass Bri, are you feeling okay though"? Jas asked.

"To be honest I don't know how to feel, you lie to me then turn around and cheat on me and now got a baby on the way.

What did I do to deserve this? How could I've been so stupid to not see through his lies".

"I don't know what I would've done if Lucas did that".

"Oh please you'll probably be in jail, you're crazy" I tell her.

"Maybe".

Every since I left last night, Anthony been blowing up my phone. I wasn't ready to talk unless it was about the kids, far as the June situation he can go have a family with her.

Anthony

"Ant what the hell you was thinking"?

"Man I know I fuck up bad, but I'm trying to make it right with Destiny even though she's not answering my calls".

"She probably with Bri and Jas talking about how men are low down and stuff" Chris said.

I wasn't about to take the fact that June could possibly be having my baby until I get a test down before the baby even gets here.

"Just give her some time she'll come around soon" Lucas tells me.

"I hope so cause if Destiny and I don't work out I might just lose it".

"But you did cause all this shit man so what you expect Des supposed to do, take you back and forgive you"?

"Damn right, I forgave her so she can at least do the same for me. I know what I did and I'm paying for it, once it comes to conclusion that the baby is not mines. Destiny and I can get back on track".

"If you say so bro".

"Yeah I'm with Chris, I wanna see how this gonna turn out".

"Yeah ight".

Brittany

"You better talk to Anthony cause Lord knows if I see him Ima do more than just talking" I say to Chris who was looking at me crazy.

"You ain't gonna do jack but pop them gums of yours, plus Lucas and I went over there and talk to him".

"And what he say"?

"None of your business".

"Whatever he just better hope Des don't leave him for good".

"Eventually they'll get back together so stop worrying about that".

"I'll try but can't make any promises, that's my girl and I can't stand to see her unhappy".