T.M.L 14

Chris

"Bri you done change like the tenth time, throw on something so we can go" I fuss.

"Stop rushing me, what time our movie start"?

"7:45".

"It's only 6:30" she said as she came out the bathroom with just her bra and panties.

"I know you lying, Bri I'm about to leave you".

I'm trying to go see Wish Upon but she taking forever to find something to wear.

"I don't know what to wear Chris" she whine.

"No need to be looking good I got you now, just put on a shirt and some sweat pants.

"Why you want me to look raggedy and you look decent".

"I'm heading out the door, if you not dress by the time I start the car up best believe I'm leaving you".

"Whatever" she walk in the closet while I went on out the room. I was already timing her to see how long she was going to take.

Once I got in the car to start the engine. Brittany was coming out the door wearing some sweats with my Black Pyramid hoodie on.

"Who told you that you could wear my hoodie"? I asked soon as she got in the car.

"Myself now go before you make us late".

Me make us late? Like she wasn't taking hours to find something to put on.

Lucas

"Shhh....I'm trying to concentrate" I tell Jasmine who was pissed off at me for no reason.

"I wanna go get my baby cause you boring".

"I'm boring? Okay bet" We not to long ago drop our daughter off at Jasmine mom house so we could get a little time to ourselves.

"Wanna go to the beach instead of the mall"?

"Why we can't go to both".

"Spoil ass" I tell her as I kept my focus on the road.

"Your made me this way so deal with it" Jasmine pinch my cheek causing me to swat her hand away.

By the time we made it to the mall Jasmine went crazy. I don't know how many times I went to the car to put bags in the trunk, I went inside of Kid's Footlocker and rack up on some shoes for my princess.

"Thanks bae for taking me out I really had fun".

"Had fun spending my money" I joke.

"Yeah that to but foreal I needed this little outing".

"Glad you had fun, what want to eat"? Waiting for an answer I glance over at Jasmine who was sleep.

I stop by Taco Bell since I know that what she likes, after order and paying for our food I went on to the house. By time I put all the bags in the house then eat my food, it'll be time for me to go get my baby.

"Where my food at"? Jasmine come walking in the kitchen stretching.

"In the microwave and your drink is in the freezer".

She thought I wasn't going to get her nothing cause she was sleep, nah I did that one time never again though.