T.M.L 21

Anthony

"Dad when are you coming home"? De'Anthony ask me as he continue to color.

Today I was able to get visitation and Lucas brought Ant up here which made me feel good.

"Soon little man and once I come home I'll take you wherever you wanna go".

"Sounds like a plan to me".

I laugh. "Then it's a deal then".

During the whole time I bond with my son. I couldn't wait to actually get out of this shit hole, lately I've been acting a fool but now I'm trying to get myself together.

I can't believe Destiny even put me in this place. I still couldn't face the fact she's done with me, I refuse to let her go.

"Times up, visitation is now over" the lady said over the intercom.

After hugging my son one last time I went on back to my room. My main focus was to get myself back right so I could hopefully get out of here earlier than I expect.

Chris

"Can you be still before I burn you, I don't know why you even got me flat ironing your fake weave".

"Correction boo this is 100% real human hair baby so don't try to play me".

"Well excuse the hell out of me then".

"You know what get out my head, I'll finish it myself" she got up from the floor snatching the comb out my hand.

"Oohh attitude I smell" I grab her ass once she turn around.

"Get on my nerves" she mumble going towards the back.

"But you love me though" I call out, Brittany know she love my crazy ass.