Chapter 7

It was December break, you were about to leave with your brother, cousin and Caleb when you saw Hermione, Ron and Harry.
"Wait here. I'm just gonna say good bye to Harry, Ron and Hermione" you said as you run along and Caleb followed you just walking behind you.
"Hey, I just want to say goodbye. Because I might not see you at the platform" you said as you reached them.
"Oh, they're not going home" Hermione said
"You're not? Why is that?" you asked
"Well, I don't want to go back to my uncle Vernon. Besides, they would like that better" Harry said
"And I'm staying here with him" Ron said
"Is that so? Well, you can stay with us" you smiled
"Maybe next time y/n" Harry smiled at you.
"Okay. I'll write you. I promise" you said as you hug Harry and Ron. You let go as Caleb reached you and said his goodbye to Ron and Harry. You waved goodbye at them as you walked back to your brother and Liam.

You then boarded the train. You were seated on a compartment with Chase, Caleb and Liam. You were sitted next to Liam and in front of Caleb who was sitted next to your brother. You then felt a little tired and laid your head on Liam's lap and fell asleep.

You were asleep the whole ride. Liam woke you up when you were nearing the platform so you could get ready when the train stops. And as the train stopped, you looked for your friends Millicent and Andrea to say goodbye to them. As well as Caleb, he said his goodbyes to Blaise and Draco. And you saw Liam saying goodbye to a girl. She was a Ravenclaw too. And she's kinda pretty. As Liam said his goodbye, he kissed the girl sweetly before letting her go. You then went to Liam.
"I didn't know someone has already taken my place" you frowned at him. He just looked at you and laugh.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. She's my girlfriend and her name is Sophia Brooke" he told you
"That's a nice name. She's pretty too. No wonder she had taken my place" you said looking at Sophia.
"Hey" Liam started as he knelt down grabbing your shoulder making you face him "Yes, she is my girlfriend. And one day, I'll make sure I'm gonna marry her. But, you will always be my princess. You were my first princess and will always be" he said as he smiled and gave you a hug.
"And you will always be a prince to me" you said "I love you, Liam"
"I love you too, y/n. Don't ever doubt that" he said and then let you go. You then walk to your brother who was saying goodbye to his friend. He had said his goodbye to his friend and his friend was about to go.
"Okay goodbye. Bye Liam. Bye y/n" your brother's friend said and Liam just waved at him.
"Bye Cedric" you said and he carried on. You then saw Caleb running back to you and you saw Draco and Blaise behind him. You waved at them and they waved back at you. When Caleb reached you, the four of you headed to where they usually fetch your brother and cousin. You then saw your dad with your uncle Ed, Liam's dad.
"Hi dad! Hi uncle!" you said as you hugged them and entered your car.
"Caleb, your mom and dad are at our house and I insisted to fetch you as well." said your dad and let Caleb in your car as your butler put all his things in your car.

~     ~     ~
Time Skip
~     ~     ~

Two days before Christmas and you and your brother asked permission from your mom and dad if you could go out and buy some gifts for Christmas. They let you and as if on cue, Liam and Caleb came in. They were both about to ask you if you want to go for some shopping. Your butler then sent the four of you to Diagon Alley to buy some stuff. But first, you went for a snack at a cafe near the Ollivander's. After a while, you were done and ready to go shopping.
"We can't go together" you said unto them
"Why not?" Caleb said
"Well, we're going to buy gifts for our family and friends now aren't we? And that includes the four of us" said Chase
"Okay then. We'll meet here in an hour" said Liam and you all went on your ways.

You went shopping around and bought gifts for your friends. You bought a book for Hermione, matching beanies for Fred and George, a jar of candies for Ron, a notebook for Harry, matching purse for Millicent and Andrea, a lucky charm bracelet for Caleb, a hoodie for Liam, since he likes those kinds of things and a special tiny arrow pendant for Chase, something to put on his bracelet you bought for him on his past birthday. It was something called a Pandora bracelet Liam had told you. Muggle things. And as you were walking back to where you should be meeting, you noticed a cute winter hat with fur on it. And below it was a pair of mittens that had some glittery design on it's wrist part. You bought it both for another friends of yours.

You then went on the shop you were about to meet and Caleb, Chase and Liam were there waiting for you. The four of you then went straight home to wrap your gifts for everyone.

The next day, 24th of December, it was 10 at night. You were with Caleb, Liam and Chase. Liam and Caleb stayed at your house since the day you went shopping and they'll stay with you until you went back to Hogwarts. It's late in the evening and you were at the living room drinking hot cocoa watching muggle movies that your uncle Ed brought you. A little later, an owl came and in its beak was a letter. And it was for you.
"Mom, Dad! Y/N got a letter from someone!" Chase yelled.
"Shut up Chase. It's just from a friend" you told him.
"Yep. I know that owl. It's Draco's" Caleb told you.
You then gave the owl a treat and handed it a small bag where the cute winter hat is in. As the owl went back, you open and read the letter.

Y/N

Hey, I know we don't get along that much but I think you're really nice. And thank you for giving me the chance to be friends with you, maybe. At least we're not enemies.

Happy Holidays!

D.M.

You just smiled and put his letter on the drawer beside you. Another owl came in with two tiny bags in its beak, and it's from Blaise. The owl went in and put the bags under your Christmas tree and then came back Draco's owl dropping a tiny bag under your tree. And before Blaise's owl went of, you and Caleb gave your gifts for Blaise and Caleb gave Draco's owl his gift for Draco.
"That's the last of our gifts to be given" you said
"The last of it" said Caleb
And after a while, the four of you went to sleep.

It was Christmas day! You then hurried down the living room with Caleb, Chase and Liam running behind you. You were so excited and opened your gifts.

You received a muggle book from Hermione, a jar of candies from Ron, a cute small bag from Andrea, a cute f/c dream catcher from Millicent, a cute keychain from Harry, mittens from Blaise, funny you sent him mittens as well, fake puke prank from Fred and George which you tried to Liam and Chase. You acted like you have tummy ache
"Sis, are you okay?" said Chase and he came near you the same time as Liam and you threw them the fake puke.
"Waaaahhh!" shouted Liam and Chase and you and Caleb were laughing so hard your stomach hurts.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Chase shouted as you're still laugh
"It's fake! It's from Fred and George" you said laughing. Chase and Liam just stared at you standing and later on laughed with you. Then you continued opening your gift. You received a scarf from Caleb, Liam gave you a necklace locket with a picture of you and him, and on the other side is you with him and with Chase and Caleb.You opened Chase's gift last which was a collar with Hunter on it for your husky. You hugged them so tight and thank them so much for their gifts.

"Hunter!" you called and your husky went to you. You put on his collar and hugged him. The three boys just looked at you and went back to their gifts. You were watching them as they tried on their gifts. Liam tried the hoodie you gave him and said that it's his favorite already. Caleb then put your lucky charm bracelet gift on his wrist and said he's not gonna take it off. While Chase took off his Pandora bracelet and put on the little arrow on it. He smiled and said;
"My very first pendant on my charm bracelet"

You just watched them and was very happy that they appreciate your gifts for them as much as you appreciate their precious gifts.