Epilogue

I stared down at the shining diamond (yes this is a SEVENTEEN refrence) on my finger. I was in the dressing room with my sisters, Jisoo, Jinyoung, Jinri, and Dahyun. The makeup artist was in a corner talking with the hair stylist. "You look so beautiful!" Jisoo said while taking my hand.

After my hearing we had staid in touch and had become quite close. "She's right." Kimyeong said lovingly. I had asked Nari to be my maid of honor, but she had refused and said she didn't deserve it, so I asked Hyejung and she was delighted.

I involuntarily placed a hand on my stomach. It wasn't necessarily a shotgun wedding. He had proposed four months ago, and I had found out three days ago that I was pregnant. "Well looks like the pill doesn't always work, but we already knew that." Dahyun had said and I had laughed. Tae didn't know.

He thought I had just caught a bug, and had offered to prolong the wedding, but I told him I would be fine.

It's that wedding glow mixing with the baby one." Nari teased. I rolled my eyes. "When are you going to tell him?" Jisoo asked. "After the wedding." They all nodded. "We're gonna be aunts!" Hyejung said happily with an uncharacteristic clapping. Kimyeong laughed and Nari beamed.

"Do we get to be aunts too?" Jinyoung asked. "Of course!" I assured her then turned to my blood sisters. "You haven't told mom and dad right?" I asked. "Oh God no! They'd have a fit." Kimyeong said with a shake of her head.

"I'll tell them after the honeymoon." I said. "Do you know where you're going?" Jinri asked. I shook my head sadly. "He still won't tell me." I said.

"Alright. Hair time!"

*****Time Skip*****

You may kiss the bride. I do. Guilty. I couldn't figure out which phrase was my favorite. They had all filled me with so much happiness I had almost cried.

Maybe positive would be my favorite, but I had felt a little bit of dread after I had read the results of my test.

I stood with Taehyung. We held the knife over the cake and I couldn't stop smiling. "You're mine now Kim Taehyung. Mine forever." I whispered to him.

He smiled down at me. "And you're mine Kim Mijin. Forever..." He paused. "And always." I finished. "Come on we want some cake!" I laughed and together we cut our cake.

'Mine.' That word would be my favorite. I used to hate being called someone's, but I wanted nothing more than to be his, and now I was his.