Chapter Twenty-Five

Okay Blackpink has grown on me a lot...like the only girl group I would listen to was f (x) but they're like seriously good. I think my bias is Rosé.

          "Mimi!" I looked up when Taehyung entered. He stopped when he saw the two of us sprawled out on the couch. "Hi?" He said with a confused look at Jinyoung. His eyes were wide and he was looking anywhere else, but at me.

           I smiled. "Taehyung this is my good friend Jinyoung! Jinyoung this is my boyfriend Kim Taehyung." I said. Jinyoung smiled at Tae. "Nice to meet you!" She said and held out her hand for him to shake. "Yeah. Uh nice to meet you too." He said. I laughed.

          "Uhm. Mijin. Oh crap I forgot. Nevermind I remember! Jungkookie's birthday dinner is tomorrow. So uh yeah. I'm gonna go to the room." He said and ducked out. "He was acting strange." I said.

          Jinyoung laughed. "Could it be the fact that you're only in a bra and track shorts?"She teased. I looked down at myself in alarm. I had forgotten that I had shown her my new bra, but didn't put my shirt back on.

          "How do I not know I'm only wearing a bra?!" I said in alarm and tugged my shirt back on over my head. "I don't know. Maybe you're special?" Jinyoung suggested.

          I glared at her. "Why didn't you say anything?" I asked. "Well I didn't know when he was getting back, and besides that wasn't exactly the best time to mention you weren't wearing a shirt." She justified herself.

          "Oh you'll be okay! Anyways. He's really cute...Does he have a brother? Or friends?" I glared at her. "Gross." I said. She laughed and shrugged. "Kookie's too young for you. But I guess all the others are fair game?" I said. She smiled.

          "Got any pics?" She questioned. I rolled my eyes. "I have a few group selcas." I said as I searched through my phone.

          "Oh, wow. He's pretty hot." She said, "I literally just said he's too young for you!" I snapped. She shrugged. "And I am definitely not introducing you to them. Any of them." I said.

          I knew technically I was only older than Jungkook, but I felt an elderly sister type of affection for all of them. Besides Taehyung that is.

          She staid over far into the night, and Taehyung finally came out of my room because he was hungry. We all sat in the living room and talked. It reminded me how much I had missed my friends.