Questions answered :)

Do you believe that love always have a HAPPY ENDING?

- Perhaps love has a HAPPY ENDING, but not always. Like mine :)

Do you believe that love is a MAGIC?

- Love has a MAGIC, it isn't a MAGIC.

Do you believe that love started because of DESTINY?

- I don't believe in DESTINY, but I believe that love started because of mutual feelings in each other.

Do you believe that love is always so much MORE?

- Love is always so much MORE when you don't expect something better, there will come something best.

Do you believe that love is part of your HAPPINESS?

- Yah! Love is part of our HAPPINESS, and it is also part of our pains.

Do you believe that you're lucky when you FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND?

- Base on my experience. Im not that LUCKY and also not that UNLUCKY, it depends on how you feel for each other.

(Base on Ishra's Love Story)

Ang pagmamahal hindi tinatago, kahit na sabihin mo pang manhid sila. Siguro, manhid nga sila pero hindi bato ang puso nila.

Sa panahong nakatago ang nararamdaman mo, mas lalo mong masasaktan ang sarili mo, at meron pa ring ibang nakakaramdam non at nasasaktan din sila dahil sa inaakala nilang matapang ka.

If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy, even if she/he is not with you.

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them too, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

For all the person who have a situation like me. Hidden Feelings has a purpose, right? This maybe not the right time to tell them the truth. Its because we're not ready/prepared for their reaction. Or just because we already accept that they're not the right person for us.

CREATED: February 21, 2014

FINISHED: March 8, 2014

© Hidden Feelings 2014 _reeeyn