I thought- chapter 19

Matt's POV

I went out. Gabby wasn't feeling well and she was tired so she stayed behind at home. This was supposed to be a guys night from what I know of. I just wanted to be home with my girl, but I know Severide need this. He's going through a rough time with everything that has happened recently. With losing Anna and Mouch we all need a night out together I guess. With everything that happened with Shay and just the losses of the past. It's just better that Severide isn't in the dark alone. It's better that he's with friends or better yet family. That's what we are, were a family. 

I got to Molly's. It seemed like everyone was here Severide, Hermann, Boden, Kidd, Otis, Cruz, Brett. Everyone was clearly here. I smiled " hey guys..." Severide looked at me " your here! finally!" I laughed " I thought you were going to wait for me..." He looked at me and laughed "you took too long man... I don't wait!" I laughed " alright..." I got a beer. I was thinking about Gabby. I was hoping she was ok. I just wanted to go home and be with her. It just didn't feel right being without her. Stella looked at me " where's Gabby..?" I looked at her " at home resting... she wasn't feeling too well tonight..." Brett overheard " she ok..?" I looked at them " she's just resting... hopefully it's nothing and everything will just pass." 

Hours have passed it was nearly 2. I've only had 2 beers. A good amount of time has passed and it was time to go home. I tapped Severide's shoulder " ready man...?" He looked at me " your going...?" I looked at him " yeah come on... you should get home too... you've had enough..." 

He followed me out and I drove him home It was an adventufull night for sure.