back on home- chapter 28

Matt has be gone for a day. I miss him I really do, but this time by myself has been kinda nice. I've felt a little different. I don't know what it is. I could just be some emotions hitting me being here all alone. It's only a weekend and it's good to have our time apart sometimes. We don't get that really ever. 

I have been so tired recently and I was actually looking forward to having another night in. I was going to just watch tv in bed and just relax. It's really what I need after having a long work week I guess. I heard a knock at the door. I thought to myself " who could that be...?" I answered the door " what are you guys doing here?" 

It was Brett and Kidd. Stella looked at me " we were going to go to Molly's and you didn't answer your phone...?" I smiled " I'm tired I was going to just spend some time in..." Brett looked at me    " come on... we never really get to have a girls night or see each other really outside the house..." Stella looked at me " yeah... your all married and happy and all and we never get this kinda of time..." I looked at them " fine..but I'm not drinking and I'm going to drive so I can leave when I feel like it..." Stella looked at me " well you've got to drink...?" I looked them " you guys drink... I'm fine..." Brett smiled " fine at least were getting you out of the house..."