this is real- chapter 33

It's been a few days since our big news. We took countless amount of tests and we were happy. We were sold on me being pregnant. Everything really made sense to me. The exhaustion and feeling sick. The dreams about babies. It all fit in. That seemed like enough, but we had to confirm the pregnancy with the doctor. With everything we have gone through we just wanted to be 100% sure. 

We got into the doctors office. We were just waiting for the doctor. I was nervous like what if this was all a dream for us. Matt looked at me " don't be scared... everything will be ok." I looked at him " your right.." The doctor finally came in " hi Gabby..." I smiled " hi doctor... thanks for seeing us on such sort notice..." He smiled " well your lucky I got a cancelation... so you think your pregnant..?" I laughed uncomfortably looking at Matt  " I took several tests.. many they were all positive but with our history I figured it was better safe to just make an appointment and confirm that this is real..." The doctor agreed " yeah your right it's better you came in..." 

The doctor looked at me " well let's do an ultrasound and take a look. He put the gel on stomach and started the ultrasound " ok.... there we are." Matt looked at me " that's the baby?" The doctor nodded " yeah that little dot... that's your baby!" I smiled and looked at Matt " this is really real..." The doctor smiled " yeah this is real... your pregnant. I'd say.. about 8 weeks... congratulations!" 

Everything was real. I couldn't feel any better!