she's coming! - chapter 58

There was hardly any time. It looks like she's here. I was feeling contractions all this time. I couldn't believe it. I was in denial about our little girls arrival all this time. 

Otis got Brett and Kidd. Matt looked at me " she's coming... she's finally coming..." Brett took a look " she's crowning... I can see her head..." I looked at me " we have to get to the hospital..." Brett looked at me " Gabby theres no time... we have to deliver her now.." I looked at Matt " we were supposed to have a plan.... we were going to go to the hospital..." Matt looked at me " it's ok... our little girl is here... were together ok..." Brett looked at me " Gabby your little girl... she's almost here..... you have to push though..."

 I started to push. This was the hardest thing for me. This was all we waited for, but it was so hard. I felt like I was pushing for an hour. I couldn't do this anymore " Matt... I can't..." Brett looked at me " your almost... there!" I give it my all and she was here. 

She started screaming and crying. She's finally here. 

I started to feel weak " baby girl..." I crashed... Matt looked at me " Gabby... Gabby baby wake up.." Brett looked at Casey " she's loosing too much blood... we've gotta move..."