Not telling anyone-Chapter 35

I'm 10 weeks pregnant. The baby is barely the size of a kumquat. The baby's a little over an inch or so long, from crown to bottom, and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce. Our baby has now completed the most critical portion of development. This is what is said to be the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. 

Were not telling anyone. It's hard though because we want to but we also don't know. Anything can happen and I'm just scared. I know Matt wants to tell everyone naturally. That's who is but if he tells a sole, he will be my dead husband. We just have a couple more weeks until it's safe to tell everyone. 

We laid in bed tonight. Matt put his hand on my barley growing belly " our baby's in there.." I laughed " he is... or she is.." Matt looked at me " you want to find out... well when we can?" I looked at him " yes! of course." Matt smiled and laughed " good... I can't wait to find out... we can start decorating...?" I laughed " baby don't you think were outgrowing this place...?" Matt looked at me " maybe... you want to move...?" I looked at him " well were going to have a baby... and this place will be kinda small for us and well... were going to need room for our family!" He kissed my head " let's start looking..."