20

Somewhere near Stanford

Ashlyn walks into the room, the sniper in hand.

"It's done, babe." She lets out.

Hope, who just hang off the phone, looks at her with a smile. She then gets up, before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and kisses her passionately. Ash kisses back with fierce, the sniper still in hand, until Hope puts it on the couch.

The dark-haired the pulls away, smiling.

"You're hot with a gun on your hand" she then concedes, before walking on the opposite side of the room. "And with your freedom back, thanks to me."

"Who were you talking to on the phone ?" Ash asks, serious.

Hope turns around, smirking.

"Lucy Bronze." She says, but when she realizes it's not enough for Ashlyn - who is insanely jealous sometimes - she adds : "I was just making sure she wouldn't turn her back on me too. Getting rid of Kallman may have made her feel threatened."

Ash silently nods.

She then sits down on a chair in front of Hope, before the dark-haired is already walking again, not seeming to get any sort of rest. Her plan is all working, and now that everything has been put together, she is happy.

But Ash is not that much.

"You're working with your daughter's father again. Are you fucking kidding me ? I thought you never wanted to ever hear of him anymore."