4. Clocks.

Lights go out and I can't be saved- Coldplay; clocks.

****** if you cannot take curse words, a little pervertive moments, please stop now.*****

Camilas POV.

I walk out of the alley and straight home. I can't deal with being an item with Lauren anymore. I can't take being a secret. I want the world to know that Lauren is mine. And I am Lauren's. But she has to be so conceited that she wants nobody to know.

*im sorry mil, we should go out tonight.* Lauren texted.

* I'm your secret, no.* I reply.

I'm not just going to give in and forgive Lauren.

*our secret, you mean. Please we can go to the club. I can take you home, make you feel good, mhm. Sounds good to me.*

*just like you always do, god Lauren, I'm tired of it.* I reply.

*you don't say that when it happens.*

*please.* Lauren added.

*if you don't, I will come to your house and drag you out.* she texts even more.

* okay, I might come, just maybe.* I text.

No text back.

Lauren's POV.

I walk into my hotel room and glance over at my closet. I decided tonight i am actually going to clean up and look like a girl for camila. I walk over to the closet and pull out my only dress. A red sleek dress. I also pull out a leather jacket. I peel my previous clothing off and put on my dress. And accompany it with a leather jacket.

I slip on black heels an walk over to the straightener and turn it on. Oh shit, I forgot that I didn't tell mil what time to stop by. I pull out my cellphone.

* be at my hotel room by 6:30.*

*okay. Are we going out to eat before the club? * mil instantly replies back.

*yeah, you know me too well.*

*or I know your game to well, mhm. How much money should I bring?*

*smart girl, none when you're with me. You should know my "game" by now.* I laugh.

I wait for a reply but nothing came. I go back to hair and makeup.

Camilas pov.

I walk home to my house and run upstairs and glance over my wardrobe. A black dress catches my eye. I drag it out. And slip it on. I curl the ends of my hair and apply eye makeup on.

I paint my nails and toes red. And slip on my black heels and start to walk to Lauren's hotel.

*at Lauren's hotel.*

I slightly knock on Lauren's door.

A girl with long black straight hair with makeup and a red dress on accompanied by a leather jacket opens with a smile.

"Who are you? And what did you do with Lauren?" I laugh.

"Oh my god, really? Smartass." She pouts.

She pulls me in by my waist.

"Mhm." I moan.

Lauren places a wet kiss on my neck.

"Later." I nod.

She smirks.

Lauren walks back into the bathroom and applies eyeliner on her lids.

"I decided to actually change for a difference. Appearance wise." She smiles.

"I like it, a lot." I bite my lip.

"You look so fucking sexy, mil. Lord help me." Ren winks.

I can't help but blush.

"You look stunning, yourself." I mumble.

"We should probably get going, before I stay here and slip a couple fingers in." She laughs.

"Stopp-." I whine.

"Only for now." She smirks.

We walk out the door, hand in hand.

Lauren lightly grabs my ass.

"Lauren." I whine.

"I can't help it." She nods.

Lauren's POV.

I can't keep my hands off camila and she just got here. Lord help me for what happens tonight.

"Where are we going?" Mil speaks up.

"Chinese, I've been craving it for days. Ugh. " I smile.

She hums in approval.

-----------

Okay, I think chapter 6, will be dirty. So save this to your library cause the book will turn to rated R and be harder to find. So, please and thank you.

"Oh I beg and plead."

- clocks by Coldplay.