10. Fix you.

"When you're to inlove to let it go."

Camilas POV.

Lying in the same old bed with the same persons body pressed up against mine. It's a never ending cycle, I don't think I'll ever break, that I need to break. Everytime I get the urge to leave, her ways lead me back. She's like a drug, very addicting. It's not something you try once, it gets addicting.

Lauren fell asleep over an hour ago, and I've been up thinking, my mind possesses me to leave, just leave. Leave and never turn back.

Hushed breaths and naked body left to spare the room. And this time.

I'm leaving.

No turning back.

I silently creep off the bed, and big up the dress, and slip it back onto my body. I grab my heels and carry them. I open the door silently and turn back one last time. Lauren lays back eyes closed like a angel resting.

I just want to hear those two words and I'll stay.

Lauren's POV.

I stay wide awake, but with my eyes closed. The room feels with camilas breathing and hushed whispers. I could feel her leave the bed, and gather her items. Her feet dragging against the carpet, slowly. I could hear her presence walk to door and the room goes silent. I could hear her look back. She's looking back for me, she wants me to protest her, to stop her. I've played that game all this time, and thinking she would actually leave me, "for good" makes it harder to breathe.

I can't let her go. I just can't. She's my rock. I can't let her go. And before I know it, my body controling it's self and spring up, half way.

The cover leaving my chest and exposing my breastplate.

"Please, stay." I yell.

Camilas POV.

"Please, stay." Lauren shouts.

The two words I've destined to hear.

The words that could make me stop right in the spot and crawl back in that bed and curl up right beside her.

I turn right on my heels and face her. A frown plastered on her face. Lauren pats the spot next to her.

I walk slowly by the opposite side of the Bed.

"Camila, you were gonna leave me?" Her eyes full of tears. She looked so vulnerable.

"It's for the best." I lie against the pillow my body strung out.

"No, no it's not, it's never for the best." Lauren brushes my cheek with her thumb.

"Yeah it is, this is a never ending cycle, we fight, we have sex, you apologize, everything's okay." I whispered.

"It's always okay, always." I mock.

"No, it's never okay, never, I love you camila. I really do, and I want a relationship, as much as you do. " Lauren whispered lowly.

"What?" I whispered.

"I want a relationship." Lauren spoke up.

-----------

"And I will try to fixed you."

------

Fix you; Coldplay.