15. Video games.

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you. Everything i do."

Video games; lana del rey.

-------

Camilas POV.

Leaving everything behind but a couple items is a lot to take in. Leaving my family behind and everything. I start to have second thoughts.

"Uh, are you ready?" Lauren stops the car infront of the airport.

I take a deep breathe inhale and exhale.

"It's okay mil, just breathe." Lauren turns my way.

"I'm okay, just a little overwhelming." I smile.

"Let's go!" She gets out of the car and walks to the trunk.

I take another deep breathe and walk to the trunk. I pick up my luggage and head straight to my flight with Lauren by my side.

---- Lauren's POV. --------

We head to our flight and take our seats.

Anger flares inside my veins and throughout my body.

Camila sits beside a dark haired boy. His hair curls at the end. I could tell he had bright green eyes.

Camila turns around and catches my glare. She gives a small smile and turns back around.

A guy sits beside me too, but I'm not talking to him like camila is talking to that guy. I actually of respect for her feelings.

The guy beside me has brown hair just like the guy camila is sitting beside. But this guy has brown eyes and his ears pierced.

He catches my glancing at him just like camila did.

"Hi, my name is Austin!" He smiles.

I reach out my hand, he looks confused then shakes it.

"I'm Lauren." I smile.

"Lovely name." Austin smiles.

It wouldn't hurt nobody to flirt.

-----------

"I tell you all the time, heaven is a place on earth with you."

Lana del rey; video games.

IMPORTANT.

I couldn't read the comments on the last chapter cause my phone was acting up, but uh.

The last question was ; what's my favorite miley song! Sooooo if you tried to enter last chapter and I didn't read your comment, write on my message board and I'll shout you out next chapter!