14. Your song.

"I hope you don't mind that I put down in words, how wonderful life is."

Your song; cover by one direction.

SHOUTOUTT!

@JazzyJ97 I hope that's your username ha.

She guessed my 2nd favorite Coldplay song. The scientist.

My first was Amsterdam.

"Come on, oh my star is fading, and I swerve out of control." That's my favorite so much emotion and utterly understanding lyrics.

Okayyyyy. Let me get to the good stuff.

Camilas POV.

I pick up the phone and text Lauren.

*you know, Lauren you can't run away from your problems. It will just make it worse. I'm not running away with you unless you go to court and if they attempt to put you in jail, then I guess running away is an option.*

I resume back to my house cleaning my living room and waiting for Lauren's text. My phone vibrates.

*if you don't come with me, you will never seeing me again. I promise.*

*what?* I send.

* you saw what I wrote, just come with me. Please. I'm not fucking kidding. Please.* she replies.

*uh okay.* I reply.

I walk upstairs an bring out a suitcase.

I pack sweats and other items I might need. I pack hygiene items and then zip the cheetah bag.

A silent knock on the door fills the house.

I slightly open the door to find Lauren in all black.

"I have to plane tickets." She walks in past me.

"To where?" I ask.

"Uh England." She mumbled.

"My mom lives over there so we could stay with her. I know it's not the best arrange--" I cut Lauren off with a kiss.

"It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you." I whisper and look deep into her green eyes.

I mean every word I say. As long as I'm with her I'm more happy then I've been with anybody else.

"Ah, so sweet." She mocks.

"Well, since were something now." I grab her hands and sway them.

Lauren nods.

"Yes." She whispers.

I pull Lauren in and kiss her jawline. Her face tenses up.

I grasp her shoulders.

"Relax." I whisper.

She shakes her head.

"I can't, I really can't." She mumbles.

"Let's go before they catch us." I laugh.

She joins in laughing also.

"Let's go." I grasp her hand and pull we behind me towards the car.

--------

Sorry for the short chapter! Longer one tomorrow! I'm meeting drake bell tomorrow I'm excited! :)

-------------

Guess my favorite miley song and I'll shoutout you out! :)