12. Magic.

"I call it magic, when I'm with you."

Magic; Coldplay.

Short authors note!

Follow me on Instagram for updates on our secret and you can direct message me any edits you have.

Instagram- @tbhannalee

Twitter - @yagirl__annalee

Kik- anna__liveslife.

Camilas POV.

The words repeat in my head, mine? Yours. Lauren really does want this as bad as I do. And I've been blind to see it all along. Lauren does love me, just not in a normal way, people do. I've been awake all night an it's almost daylight. I rise out of bed and walked to the balcony.

The cold breeze over takes my body and sends shivers down my spine.

I sit on the plastic chair and look out to the horizon.

I think of how my life has been overwhelming at times, but Lauren's helped me through those times and how I'm thankful she's in my life.

I sit and watch the sun rise, a golden pink view.

I hear the glass door squeak open. I glance around to find Lauren in a oversize black shirt that stops at her thighs.

"Well, goodmorning." Her voice rasps. She rubs her hair.

"Nice bedhair." I smile.

"Shut up mil." She clears her throat and sits beside me.

She looks up over the balcony.

"It's beautiful." She yawns.

"Mhm." I nod.

We stay silent for sometime. Then Lauren clears her throat again.

"Do you mean what you said, last night." Lauren whispers.

"I was about to ask the same thing." I laugh.

What if Lauren didn't really mean what she said? What if she was just saying something to keep me from walking away? If she didn't mean what she said, I would be filled with anger and sorrow. She got my hopes up so high, just to be let down.

"Uh, we could try." Lauren breathes.

"The relationship?" I whisper.

"Yeah." She mumbles.

I nod.

Silent fills the balcony again, but this time, it's my turn to answer her question.

"Yeah, I meant what I said by the way."

Lauren's POV.

"Yeah I meant what I said by the way." She smiles.

"Good." I nod.

I'm so glad she meant what she said, that she's inlove with me and she actually wants to give me a chance. Cause fucking god knows I can't live without her.

"I just, I can't describe what I feel for you but it starts from the pit of my stomach and warms my chest until I can practically feel every nerve ending in my body and all I want you to do is touch my skin." Her cheeks turn a pinkish color.

"Aw." Is all I managed to say.

She chuckles.

"I mean, I love this between us, whatever we call this. I know sometimes we hurt each other, like sometimes you make my whole body ache in hurt but it always ends happy. I know I hurt you too, but ever since I met you, I always thought, I hope I don't mess this up. Cause that's what I do, I fuck things up. But I'm only human, camila. And I love you unconditionally." I mumble.

A big smile spreads across her face.

"And I love you Lauren." Leaves her lips.

"Can I kiss you?" I mumble.

"Always." She nods.

I lean in and grasp my hand through her hair, leaving my cold lips upon her warm and fuzzy lips. This moments beautiful and I don't want to ever leave this moment.

------------

"No I don't, no I don't, no I don't, want anybody else but you."

Magic; Coldplay.

------

Go follow my Instagram!