38. Dont forget where you belong.

"Made a lot of changes, never forgetting who I was."

Don't forget where you belong; one direction.

A/n

I took a day off to gather myself together from spring fling. It was amazing and everybody looked absloutely beautiful. If you wanna see what I looked like then click on my profile and look at my profile picture. I guess this fanfic is rated r. So now it's harder to find. So save this to your library as soon as possible. I wish it wasn't rated r but oh well. HOLY MOLY 5k this is crazy?!? I love you guys. :))))))

Camilas POV.

My head throbbed and my body was covered in sweat. I looked around but the apartment was warm and empty.

Lauren must have went somewhere I figured.

I reach up half way. But my lower abdomen winces in pain.

I glance over at the coffee table.

2 pills and a water bottle sat there with a note.

I reach my feet on the ground and reach over for the note.

I read the note:

Hey honey, I want out to get a couple things. You've been out for a day now. I left 2 painkillers and water to kill the pain. I will tell you how you fell when I get home. The baby is okay, by the way.

I love you camila. - Lauren xoxo.

I glance again at the small note. This isn't Lauren's hand writing and I panick at the thought of someone being in this apartment.

Lauren's POV.

I walk home the cold and silent streets of Holmes chapel.

My mind floods through the thoughts of mr.crane.

How I have to leave camila. I have to keep her safe. She's mine and I'd do anything to keep her safe.

A family walks by looking at down at my bruised wrists from being tied up. Only if they saw my ankles.

A small tap feels my back.

I stop in my tracks.

"Lady." I turn around to find a small blonde little boy with piercing blue eyes with a hint of brown.

I swoop down to his small frame.

"Mhm." I whisper.

"Can my family drive you home?" He points back to a tall man with black hair and black stubble again his jawline. His tattooed hands intertwine with a short blonde hair woman. A smile dragged upon her face.

"Only if you want too." He adds.

"Uh sure." I say quietly.

The little boy holds his arms out.

"Carry me." He whines.

I pick his small body up and sling him upon my hips.

I walk towards his parents.

"Hi, I'm perrie." She reaches out her hand.

The wife seemed really nice and worried.

"Hello, I'm Lauren, nice to meet you." I take her warm hand into my cold hand.

She takes her son from my hips.

"And this is mark." She motions over to the blonde hair boy.

Mark smiles at me.

"Hiiiiiii." He drags out the I.

If camilas baby was like mark, I wouldn't mind having 10.

"I'm zayn." The man face stays hard as stone.

"Hello." I reply.

"Walk with us." He says.

They start to walk as I follow behind.

I hear a few hush exchanges but pay no mind.

"This is dangerous perrie." Zayn tells her.

"No it's not, my mother always told me to help someone in need. God, look at her bruises!" She scoffed.

But zayn stays silent.

"Just remember what happened to me and how you found me." She reassures zayn.

His frame stiffens.

-----

Vote and comment.

I need help picking out camilas baby's name and gender help below!!!