9. RATED R.

THIS IS RATED R!

"I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going for a long time."

Beating heart; Ellie goulding.

Lauren's POV.

God, I'm so fucking hurt. I'm such a fuck up, an I truly love camila. I truly do. And sitting against this brick wall giving me a reality check and makes me realize I really love her so much.

"Camila." I whisper.

She looks up in awe.

"I give up, take me somewhere. Distract me from this all." She mumbles.

From that moment on, I will take her far away, distract her and make her feel something.

"Let's go." I whisper.

I pick up my phone and dial a taxi number. I'm to drunk to drive home and so is camila.

The taxi rolls up slowly but surely. We both sit in the back. I keep my grip on camilas thigh. She starts to giggle historically.

The taxi driver ignores our comments and our seductive flirting. He pulls up to the hotel. Camila and I rush up to the hotel.

----- change of song; turning page--

As soon as camila and I step in the room, I slam her against the wall. I start to gnaw at her neck. And she throws her head back in pleasure. I kiss at her weakest spots, behind her ear. She moans softly and quietly. She was so beautiful and weak. It was so beautiful. Her hair all jumbled up an her face a light pink, sweat drops falling.

Camilas POV.

Lauren was my only distraction from this world and all it's goddamn drama. She kissed at the most beautiful places and makes me feel so weak at my knees. She starts to kiss at my breastplate, gnawing softly. She places her hand behind the dress And zips it down. I'm left bare and in my undergarments. She unhooks my bra and grasps my left breast. I throw my head back against the wall an moan her name, silently. "Laurennn." My chest lays bare and cold, she kisses each inch of skin to make the fire warm up inside me. She pushes me onto the bed, and kisses me harder and harder each time. She starts to kiss lower and lower on my lower abdomen. She tugs my panties down all the way.

"Lauren, let me be in demand." I whisper.

She nods and lays down.

Lauren's POV.

Camila stands infront of me and examines by fully clothed body. She looks like she's having a war in her mind, deciding what she wants to take off first. I chuckle so hard.

A frown plasters upon her face. She reaches over and tugs at my leather jacket. She throws it across the room and unbuttons my dress. She tugs it off. She straddles over me. Naked and all, and starts to kiss my neck. I moan in pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I moan.

I grasp her tit while she grinds against me slowly. She unhooks my bra, and kisses my breastplate.

She tugs my underwear off, slowly grinding our vaginas against each other.

"Oh my god." She squeaks.

I push her over and go over top of her.

"My turn, honey." I laugh.

I spread her legs apart and duck my head down.

Camilas POV.

Lauren's tongue enters slowly swishing and swirling around my clit.

Her tongue was cold and surprising. She starts to suck slowly.

"Lauren--." I studder.

She bites it slowly.

"Oh my god." I scream and yelps.

"I'm about to come." I scream.

She ducks her head out and starts to enter one finger. She enters in and out, in a pace. Slowly then fast. Then adds another finger then another. Slowly an fast.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful." She whispers. She takes her fingers out, taking me almost to my breaking point. She bends over and places a kiss on my hip bone.

I go all the way up to my breaking point and orgasm right on the spot.

"You know my week spots, ah god." I mumble against the sheets.

---------

"Let me feel your beating heart."

Beating heart by Ellie goulding.