44. True Love.

" if you don't love me, just lie."

coldplay; true love.

Laurens pov.

"How could you not fucking tell me this mom?" I yell at my mother.

She flenches at my voice and looks down repeatingly.

I storm out of the apartment walking out to the backyard behind them.

I sit down on the wooden stairs and stare out to the plain green grass view and how I wish camila was here and how I wish she would believe me.

If she was here I would wrap my cold arm around her warm waist an watch her face blush under my touch.

I just couldn't brush the thought that she didn't believe me or all this new knowledge that I was taking in.

My mother knew Mr.Crane but not in a friendly way, more then friendly. They slept together, and that absloutely disgust me. I couldn't imagine my mother with such a cruel man. I wonder why he was out to get me.

Camilas POV.

I sat down on the couch in the living room browsing through a baby magazine. I look over the cribs and other items that are in need for a baby.

Today's been stressful and happy. Lauren going crazy thinking Mr. Crane set the doctor up to all that nonsense. I'm honestly not believing that. she just wants attention. I love her and all, but she will come back when she is ready.

Lauren's POV.

"He's out to get you because you were the reason we stopped hooking up. After I had you, I wanted to stay commited to you. And he wants you dead. So we can start hooking up again. But I refuse." My mom speaks lowly.

I don't fully understand why, but I guess I understand a little. I've wanted to know this for ages.

"Mom." I speak quietly.

She lifts her head.

"I'm sorry for all this. Can I spend the night here tonight? Camila kinda doesn't believe all this. She thinks I'm making it up." I ask.

She nods and points to a room down the hall.

------------------

Authors note!

Sorry for such a late update. I might update again to make up for it.

School is coming to a end for me. I'm so excited. I have 4 days left and that means more time to update. I'll probably update once every 2 days in the summer. I always have a certain goal til I update. Usually one thousand each time.

THANK YOU FOR 9.2k

And if you want me to update soon get me to 10k or 10.2k that would be amazing.

GOT TO GO

Vote and comment xx