47. Sky full of stars.

"Cause you're a sky full of stars, I'm gonna give you my heart."

Sky full of stars; Coldplay.

Lauren's POV.

Here I am driving the empty roads of England. My mind is as empty as the roads and my chest aches of all that's happening today. I'm just thankful camila got over her little temper and disbelieve against me.

I pull into my parking spot infront of our apartment and park my car.

I gather my things and get out of the car. I start to walk up the steps.

Camilas POV.

I hear a car door slam. I run to the window and see Lauren looking down and walking into the building. I smile at her coming back. I've missed her even though it's been a couple hours.

I sit upon the window sill and wait for a door to open.

In the distance, I hear the front door open. I smile when Lauren walks in.

I get down from the window sil and jog over to hug her.

"I've missed you." She whispered into my neck.

I smile and kiss her cheek.

"How's my beautiful son?" She looks down at my stomach.

I laugh an answer, "he's quite jumpy and kicky. Very active."

She smiles and lays down on the bed.

"I'm so exhausted." she whispers.

I lay down beside her.

"I went to my moms, crane showed up." Lauren blurts out.

My head becomes heavy.

"What!" I shout.

She nods an finishes.

"She's in on his plan, she's a part of it. I overheard them talking. I ended up stepping infront of them and yelled goodbye." She rubs her forehead.

I smile.

"But I'm glad you're back." I whisper and lean over to press my lips against hers.

"Me too." She wraps are body's between. Cuddling.

"Goodnight babe." Lauren purrs.

"Goodnight." I whisper.

"I love you more then you will ever know." She whispers before I drift off to deep sleep.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE.

I have to do a sequel, but before I do. I wanna know who would read it. You have to comment below yes/no or I will leave you clueless an not finish the story. 😂👌

COMMENT BELOW.

By the way, I wanted to do a lovey Dovey chap. 😂💕