39. Moments.

"If we could only have this life for one more day."

Moments; one direction.

Note- there is a very important authors note at the end of this chapter. So please read it.

Some people are pronouncing camilas name wrong, lol. So here it is.

( cuh- me- luh) camila.

Camilas POV.

I glance at the clock overtop of the fireplace.

It's "12:30" spread across the screen.

It's getting pretty late and Lauren should be home right now.

I'm so stressed and worried.

Lauren's POV.

"Thank you again." I stand outside the car.

Zayn stays silent.

But perries face lights up.

"No problem, darling." She hands me a slip of paper.

"Call me or text me, we can go out for coffee sometime." She squeaks.

I nod and smile.

"Bye ren! I wuvv you!" Mark laughs and blows me a kiss.

I catch it and smile.

"I love you more marky! Hope to see you an your mother soon." I smile.

They slowly pull off.

Mark stands waving in the backseat.

I smile and walk up the staircase.

Zayns POV. (Ooooooo)

I couldn't stand the fucking thought of whatever her name was lara or Lora? She was just a presence of a bad memory.

Perrie went through the same but worse, I believe. And all she brought back was memories.

*flashback*

"I just have to get out!" I shout while my hands beat at the steering wheel

. I drive my piece of shit car down the alley. I turn on the radio, soft classical music comes on.

I scoff and turn the knob off. I stop at the convient store.

I walk inside but a soft voice stops me.

"Sir, do you have a couple quarters?"

I look down at a small blonde. Her eyes seemed warn out. She had one black eye and her bruises were a dark purple.

I rummage my hand through my pocket and drag out four quarters.

I place the coins in her cold hands and walk into the store.

I walk up the drink aisle and pick up two lemonades for the road.

I walk to the cash register and put them on the counter.

"3.12" the cashier says.

I hand them a five and wait for the change and grab it.

I walk to the door to peer at the small blonde again, but this time she isn't alone. A small blonde hair boy with brown eyes sit beside her crying. Tired and cold and also thirsty. I can't help but place the drinks I previously bought onto the ground infront of them both.

"Thank you so much." She smiles.

I nod and smile back.

"Do you need somewhere to stay? I have a spare bedroom." I ask her.

She stays silent thinking about my offer.

"Mhm, sure, thank you so much, you don't know what you're doing for me. I'm been going through tough times." She jumps up and pulls me in her embrace.

I nod and smile.

"Follow me, to my car." I nod and walk ahead of her.

We stop at my car.

She gets in the passenger side and puts the baby into the back.

"I'm perrie by the way, and that's mark." She laughs at mark smiling and clapping.

"I'm zayn." I laugh.

*end of flashback.*

Authors note.

I decided the gender of camilas baby, I can't say anything cause that would spoil it! I just need a unisex names! So comment below! Pay attention to the next 2 chapters they will be very important. You will figure out the gender of the baby in the next chap. I'm also going to make a zerrie fanfic based off the flashback. Lauren and camila will be in the fanfic, so yeah. A lot of people are asking how old mark is. I say about 3 or 4. He's so adorable haha. The zerrie fanfic is up. It's called, "things happen for a reason."