32. All i want.

"If you love me then why'd you leave me?"

All I want; Kodaline.

A/n

I'm sorry for updating so late, sometimes I write down the chapter on paper during my free time. Then I had a friend from out of state at my house and we watched this is us and jumped on my bed and I lost my paper. How mature anna?!?! Seriously! I'm sorry, than I kinda got lazy then went to the mall and movies and yeah! Sorry, lmao.

And it was a good chapter!

So bare with me on this chap.

Camilas POV.

I pull up to harry apartment to find his black SUV parked in my spot. I scoff that he's there.

"Looks like we got company." Lauren shrugs and gets out.

"Pack as you can, and explain." She adds.

I nod and get out of my car.

I walk up the stair case and unlock the door to the apartment. I find harry on the couch his hands on his face and his elbows on his knees. Kinda pouting.

He looks up into my eyes. His face is red and his eyes are puffy.

It looks like he's crying or either high.

I can't decide which one, so I assume both.

Lauren automatically walks pasts me and into my room.

I follow.

Not saying a word to harry.

I walk into my room.

But Lauren pushes me out.

"Go! Deal with this guy!" She shouts.

I give in and walk out into the living room and sit beside him on this white couch.

I stay silent.

"Stay with me." His voice cracks.

I stay quiet and keep my thoughts too myself.

"I came back to start a relationship with you.. A real one." He wipes the tears from his eyes.

"Harry." Is all I can find myself to say.

He glances up faster then a dog and a fresh new bone.

He automatically responded to me.

"Mhmmm." He hums.

"Are you high or drunk?" I ask.

"Both." He mumbles.

"Harry, you were distant from me. You didn't even contact me while you were on tour. Why were you so distant?" I ask quietly.

"You ask me why I'm so distant and the reason is because you don't ask the right questions. Yes, I'm sad today. But have you seen the weather forecast? Sunny skies into next week. Yes, I drink to numb the pain, but isn't this song amazing? I have galaxies growing inside me but you can't see past my skin." He croaks out.

"Harry." I repeat again.

"what?" He shouts.

"I'm pregnant, and it's yours." I look down.

"Congrats." He picks up the vodka bottle an chases it down.

I grab the bottle from his hand and throw it across the room. He looks taken back.

"Harry, where do you fucking see yourself in 5 years?" I scream.

"You ask me where I see myself in 5 years. But I can't tell you cause you don't believe in ghosts." Harry laughs and lays down.

What does that mean? Dead.

"I fucking love you mil. I want to raise this baby..." He drifts off. And lays his head upon my lap.

And sobs into it.

"All I want is you and this baby..." He cries into my lap.

I bend down and kiss his curly hair.

"I know harry, I know." I whisper.

I turn around to see Lauren sitting against the hallway.

She turns around on her heel.