43. All of the stars.

"I saw a shooting star and thought of you."

Authors note.

I really really don't like this update, so I can't post statuses at all, cause I don't know how. Lovely right? If you know how please private message me, I'm so confused. UGH I also wanna inform you that I might publish this in a few months when I finish it. OOOO and go check out my new fanfic it's called tattoo. It's a ashton fanfic. (5sos) so yeah :) were almost to 10k. So close! :))))

This part is very important...

Will you guys go to my Instagram and vote for me? The link is in my bio. If I win, I swear, I'll do like a triple update. I Need votes. I'm desperate.

---- end of a/n-----

Camilas POV.

I sat outside the doctors office, alone and confined.

Lauren had the nerve to get up and leave me, and even take the car. I'm here rideless, lonely, and dazed with my thoughts. I'm sure Lauren was in the same state of mind also. But this time I'm angry. I'm pregnant and alone. The worst could happen with my luck.

I pick up my phone and call the only person I could rely on.

Lauren's POV.

I take the car and whip it off the doctors office parking lot. I'm so worked up over the thought of camila not believing me. I guess it won't be so hard leaving her, eh?

I drive to my moms house. Since it's Mother's Day, I can simply stop by and say hello.

I stop outside the brick house and park my car.

I knock on the painted white door and wait for a answer.

Camilas POV.

"Thanks for picking me up." I breathe out a sigh in relief.

"You're welcome." Harry smiled and put his hands on the wheel.

We stay silent for a moment and listen to the soft classical music playing in the background.

"So, what's the gender?" His face lit up so fast and happy.

"A boy." I whisper and continue to look at the passing buildings.

"I knew it! I'm so excited. We have to talk about names." He boasts into enthusiment.

"I know! What do you have in mind?" I ask.

He stays silent for a second then watches the road.

"Blake." He breathes.

Blake, I think to myself. Not too bland not too cheesy.

"Mhm." I nod.

"What about you?" He asks.

I stay silent for a second.

"Brogan." I laugh.

"Blake brogan styles." He smiles.

I nod.

"Perfect." He stops in front of my apartment.

"Thanks again harry." I lean in a place a kiss upon his cheek.

"You're welcome sweetheart, have a good weekend." He smiles.

I exit the car slowly.

Lauren's POV.

"What?" I shout at my mom.

"I'm sorry." She breathes out brushing the hair out of her face.

"You mean to tell me Mr. Crane is your ex husband? That you cheated on. And he's out to get me?" I breathe out in frustration.