46. Little things.

"I'm inlove with you, and all your little things."

{ short authors note }

I just wanna say thank you for 10.7k this is amazing. I love you guys so much, and thanks for giving my story a chance. I'm gonna update again today cause you guys honestly deserve it.

----------------------

Camilas POV.

I rest my head on the pillow overthinking about Lauren. I glance over at the picture of Lauren I sat upon the table beside the bed. The nightstand.

She looked so happy and so careless.

I pick up my phone and decide to text her.

* I miss you bunches, come home soon. I love you.* I sit the phone back down and close my eyes.

Lauren's POV.

I sit on my bed looking at the plain white wall. I can't gather my thoughts. My mind won't settle in that crane is sitting outside with my own mother. I'm so angry and I also feel betrayal.

I stand up but before I do my phone buzzes.

A small text from camila.

* I miss you bunches, come home soon, I love you.*

I smile at her words and reply back.

* I miss and love you more. I don't wanna fight no more. We can get over this.* I send.

I stand up once more and exit the hallway. I walk straight to where crane and my mom are talking.

I stomp out to them.

"Goodbye mother." I spit.

Her face is red and her mouth is formed into a "O" like shape.

Crane has a smirk plastered onto his face.

I turn around on my heel and walk straight out to the door to see my camila.

-------

#powertolauren 💕 another update soon :))