49. Last chapter.

Long authors note.

I wanna say thank you for 12k guys y'all remember when I barely had one thousand? If you've been with me since then, I wanna say thank you. I can't wait for the sequel cause I have some crazy stuff in store for the future. Somebody asked for hints. I'll give you one.

Here's your hint;

3 people will die in the next sequel.

And it will be drastic.

But I love you all, and I'm so proud of myself for completing this fanfic. I love you all.

Go read the sequel called "our journey."

--------------

Camilas POV.

I sit in the kitchen cooking up a small dinner for Lauren and I.

I should atleast surprise her.

I push the ham into the oven and sat it to 350.

I walk over to the dining table and sit down and pick up the expectant mothers magazine and brush through it.

But before I open the first page, something wet drops below me. And below my waist is soaking.

This feeling is foreign.

Lauren's POV.

I blast the loud music down the highway hanging my hand out the window mimicking waves to the beat of the music.

A smile on my face, I wonder how camila will react when I propose. I wonder if she will say yes?

Well, she has to. We are together. I'm just doubting myself.

I park my car infront of my parking spot. Infront of me a blue camry sits. With a old lady, mrs. niel getting groceries out of the back.

I shove the ring in my back pocket and stumble out of the car.

"Can I help you Mrs. Niel?" I shout.

She nods and hands me 3 bags.

I carry the bags up the stairs.

Camilas POV.

This pain spreads all through my body, making my body drop in the middle of the floor.

I'm lounged out in the middle of the kitchen. I look around for the phone to call Lauren. I spot the phone over in the left corner of the kitchen.

I press my hard palms against the hard tile floor to scoot myself over to the location.

But my body won't budge.

I lay my head down against the tile floor and practice my breaths.

My stomach keeps aching and my body becomes numb. I can't feel anything.

And my eyes start to close, and then my vision becomes black.

I'm helpless.

I'm dying.

But before everything turns black, I see a man dressed in all black.

I try to strain my eyes to see, but everything goes numb and black.

---------

Sequels up.